splits VS singles in a SD

CurtisF

Reaction score
I suppose my overenthusiastic appreciation is simply magnified by what I have for comparison, kinda like comparing a Dodge to a Ford, everything looks good next to a Dodge. Maybe I need to do some more comparison shopping. :flipa:

LOL I couldn't help myself. :postwhore2:

Big Bore

Reaction score
sorry just skimmed through the thread

Must be why you asked the same question in another thread also, then didn't pay attention to the answer. Skimming then asking redundant questions clutters up the thread for no reason other than you are too lazy to take the time to read on your own. You did the same thing with the IDM thread. Asked about Swamps IDM, I suggested you read Swamps detailed analysis and you replied that you had, which you obviously skimmed also based on the questions you still had.

No one here minds helping people out, we all started out knowing nothing. I like sharing my small amount of knowledge, but when you won't even take the time to use the search engine, don't actually read the threads you post in or pay attention to the answers you get, and expect people here to spoon feed you, it gets tiresome. I for one am done answering your noob questions when you wont even make the effort on your own to learn.

maxtrax

Reaction score
So what kind of MPG are you guys seeing with your single shot 160's? Please also specify whether 4x4, auto/manual, diff gears, and highway/city, and towing/not if possible.

Everyone keeps telling me that single shots I am going to see 1-2mpg better than stockers... but is that because they are comparing rebuilt vs worn out injectors or is it because its singles vs splits?

KPSquared

Reaction score
Must be why you asked the same question in another thread also, then didn't pay attention to the answer. Skimming then asking redundant questions clutters up the thread for no reason other than you are too lazy to take the time to read on your own. You did the same thing with the IDM thread. Asked about Swamps IDM, I suggested you read Swamps detailed analysis and you replied that you had, which you obviously skimmed also based on the questions you still had.

No one here minds helping people out, we all started out knowing nothing. I like sharing my small amount of knowledge, but when you won't even take the time to use the search engine, don't actually read the threads you post in or pay attention to the answers you get, and expect people here to spoon feed you, it gets tiresome. I for one am done answering your noob questions when you wont even make the effort on your own to learn.

Well said.

but on topic, I have been super happy with my 160 singles from Full Force. Cass provided unreal customer service and I have nothing bad to say about DP. I was torn b/w Swamps and Full Force but in the end, it was Casserly's quick responses and integral approach to business that sold me. So far, so good. 25,000 km and running strong. (well, 'cept for my weak HPOP. . .)

Last edited:

KPSquared

Reaction score
As far as mileage goes, on a straight highway drive through the mountains I've been getting 21 mpg on average. That's about the best I can do. I get 16 or 17 driving to work everyday.

2001 CCSB 4x4 SRW

Keep in mind those are Canadian numbers. . .translates to 17 mpg on the highway and 13 or 14 mpg join to work using American gallons.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online