Spooling s366

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Do you have the turbo yet?
And how long you plan on staying on that stock tranny?
I asked bout the turbo because (and I've never ran a non vgt) but mines lifted 8 inches with 37s and 456 gear and I have a power Max and spool is almost instant from anywhere. With supporting mods of course. Just throwing my two cents in. But sounds like fun to me honestly lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strokethis213

Reaction score
Do you have the turbo yet?
And how long you plan on staying on that stock tranny?
I asked bout the turbo because (and I've never ran a non vgt) but mines lifted 8 inches with 37s and 456 gear and I have a power Max and spool is almost instant from anywhere. With supporting mods of course. Just throwing my two cents in. But sounds like fun to me honestly lol

Yes turbo is already in and I'm going to beat this stock trans till it grenades I have a feeling when I go to the track and spray it it will go lol

swinky

Reaction score
Yes turbo is already in and I'm going to beat this stock trans till it grenades I have a feeling when I go to the track and spray it it will go lol

Just don't be a bitch and do it big! Spray it 10ft out.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

MaxdLaw

Reaction score

I see. I wanna go with a bigger turbo as well. But my tranny didn't last long... At all lmao. Story is it was slipping and it gave out going up a hill at my grandmas funeral. Quite the time lmao

Strokethis213

Reaction score
Well turbo is going back in on Monday night changing to gear head tunes picked up an edge cts2 and got housing piping all powdercoated

Strokethis213

Reaction score
Installed turbo today and it decided it's had enough and grenade itself so now I'm looking at new turbo options. Go back to vgt? Compounds? 369? Would like to stay with my up pipes currently

matt92idi

Reaction score
Installed turbo today and it decided it's had enough and grenade itself so now I'm looking at new turbo options. Go back to vgt? Compounds? 369? Would like to stay with my up pipes currently

Turbo grenaded? I run 225s with a s362 on my truck with a stock hpop and honestly i don't wanna know what my icp drops to and that with a reduced fuel tune. If it were me i would run a s362 sx-e. It spools awesome just make sure you get the one with a 68mm turbine. Or if you have the funds compounds lol

matt92idi

Reaction score
Look into the new sx-e series. I really think you will be happy with a s362 with a 68mm turbine. Make sure not to get the 62 with the 74 turbine. it's not even a true 62mm. It's more like a 61.5

Strokethis213

Reaction score
Look into the new sx-e series. I really think you will be happy with a s362 with a 68mm turbine. Make sure not to get the 62 with the 74 turbine. it's not even a true 62mm. It's more like a 61.5

What are the hp numbers I can get out of it?

swinky

Reaction score
What are the hp numbers I can get?

550 ish. Low 6s with spray. That 30 nozzle is gonna hold you back.

I remember we were talking about you bumping up your nozzles though.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Strokethis213

Reaction score
I'm going to do 100 nozzles and tires is not going to be an issue I don't care what it takes I want to make over 6 with 37s my gearing is perfect to do it. So I'm up for whatever

matt92idi

Reaction score
I'm going to do 100 nozzles and tires is not going to be an issue I don't care what it takes I want to make over 6 with 37s my gearing is perfect to do it. So I'm up for whatever

190/100s? I would do a 75 nozzle unless you step up the injector size. You will have no issues with a 75% nozzle and it will have better street manners.

04cr450

Reaction score
I would do 205/75's and a 64.5 sxe... that was my old setup and it ripped. Zero lag.. seriously - in between a stage 2 and 3 vgt spool up

I have the 369 sxe now.

shmoozer

Reaction score
I would do 205/75's and a 64.5 sxe... that was my old setup and it ripped. Zero lag.. seriously - in between a stage 2 and 3 vgt spool up

I have the 369 sxe now.

How was smoke output with the 205/64.5 combo? I've got a set of 205/100's sitting on the shelf that I'm trying to figure out what to use for air. Was thinking the 64.5 sxe or the 66sxe. Spill on the 64.5 would be awesome I just don't want it to be a smoky hazy pig.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.