Springs rates between Icon and Carli?

Ice Cream Sammich

Reaction score
I still cannot decide if I want to get a 1.5" spacer or a new 2.5" coil for my 2016 F250. I will either run 295/60r20s or 295/65r20s depending on what I decide to go with. If I go with the full coils, I have a few questions, What are the spring rates for the stock F250 with camper package, what is the spring rate of the Carli coils, and finally, what is the spring rate of the PMF (Icon) springs/?

I believe that the stock F250 coils are 6000#s.

I want something at least this heavy due to I will be adding a Road Armor bumper and M12000 winch in a month. Does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks all

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Only difference I know between Icon and Carli is Icon is supposed to be a progressive rate spring while the Carli is a dual rate spring. Either way I would go with a full spring over the spacer lift. Not surgeon the exact ratings of either

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
I like my Icon stage 1 kit and was able to order it through a buddy for about half the price of the cheapest carli kit I could find (think Diesel Power Products had the best advertised price at the time). Mike with No Limit is now a Carli vendor now so you might quote him or Jeremy for a Carli setup. No the Icon stage 1 is not exactly a cadillac ride but it's better than the factory ride my FX4 F350 Lariat came with. And before that I was used to driving an '02 leaf sprung 7.3 extended cab short bed for a work truck lol so anything's better than that

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I agree Icon is a much better ride over stock. Wouldn't mind riding in a Carli sprung truck to compare though.

jwalk09

Reaction score
The Carli springs with the carli tuned foxs ride smooth. Plus the pmf 3 link and stabilizer also help. Just need some traction bars. Can't go wrong with either company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ice Cream Sammich

Reaction score
Which would provide a better ride with a Road Armor bumper hanging off the front? I will have a M12000 upfront too.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Icon springs on mine since '12. Happy. Then again, the $$$ King shocks might have something to do with it.

IMAG0218.jpg

Latest posts

Members online