• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

srp 1.1

TyCorr

Reaction score
You guys, this is a 1500 dollar deal. Pump is 900+shipping, ipr is 200, and a core charge.

Half price, for a pump that has a lifetime.warranty.

powerlifter405

Reaction score
what needs to be inspected?

I have no idea of it's condition so before I drop coin I'd like to make sure it will function.

If Gary is willing to look it over, would you be willing to send it to him 1st? I'll send him the $$ and upon verification it's good to go he can send you the $$?

indyF-350psd

Reaction score
I have no idea of it's condition so before I drop coin I'd like to make sure it will function.

If Gary is willing to look it over, would you be willing to send it to him 1st? I'll send him the $$ and upon verification it's good to go he can send you the $$?

that sounds a bit weird having him send me the money but i guess i wouldnt mind doing it that way except how do i know gary or whoever checks it doesnt pull a switch and say its no good and then send me back a bum pump......

TyCorr

Reaction score
that sounds a bit weird having him send me the money but i guess i wouldnt mind doing it that way except how do i know gary or whoever checks it doesnt pull a switch and say its no good and then send me back a bum pump......

You bought a pump from Gary but dont trust him now? Dude, wtf is really going on here? This.is starting to seem fishy. No pictures, no nothing. Do you not see powerlifters point? You could send him a junk 17° hpop with an "ipr still in it".

If you wanna sell it why the opposition to post pictures or have it inspected before guaranteeing a sale?

Sorry but questioning Gary's integrity has me suspicious of this.wnole.deal now.

indyF-350psd

Reaction score
You bought a pump from Gary but dont trust him now? Dude, wtf is really going on here? This.is starting to seem fishy. No pictures, no nothing. Do you not see powerlifters point? You could send him a junk 17° hpop with an "ipr still in it".

If you wanna sell it why the opposition to post pictures or have it inspected before guaranteeing a sale?

Sorry but questioning Gary's integrity has me suspicious of this.wnole.deal now.

not questioning gary at all....i have a pic on psn but hadnt posted it here seeing as how i work a crazy schedule.....im not out to bone anybody nor do i want to get boned (not implying i will)....i dont know if there has been a rash on bum selling going on here but i dont normally see people being so stand-offish when buying an hpop :shrug: i just sold some injectors about 5 months ago on the ORG and the buyer got my injectors and didnt send me cores back until 3 moths later with absolutely no communication....call after call and text after text i got no reply so i thought i was just fugged! out of no where the cores just showed up at my house.....sorry if it seems that im being gun shy about it......

IMG_20131219_130347_826_zpssgon2b1v.jpg

there it is.....a stealth hpop.....

Latest posts

Members online