SRP 1 Failure

CSIPSD

Reaction score
LOL

OP, I hope Gary takes care of you and you have no more issues

Also T1000s are in Beta testing stage, failures would be expected

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

LOL... I have PM's on the Diesel Garage from Joey talking about being one of the beta testers from 5 years ago.

I'm sure he loves to have people testing his pumps that drive 10k a year, little chance of a failure there...

Jesus Christ. How long have these pumps been in testing. I asked.about them six months ago. They had been in testing for what I could only gather was a ridiculous amount of time already at that point. I know you have one so it's awesome or whatever. It just seems dumb to boast and brag about something that for all practical purposes may never see the light of day. What's the deal? Perhaps he should find someone that has a truck running some stg IIs that is married to a GN trailer and miles out 40 or 50k per year. Three or.four ,pumps on trucks that aren't being run hard constantly is a tough way to validate a pump.

I own an srp. I've been told this is a better pump than the 500 and the unicorn 1k. Yet I feel 0% cooler having mine so why all this bragadocio about something that does NOT exist. Joey built you a custom pump is how I see it. If it ever comes out then you were a tester. I may have given the t1k a shot but I'm not waiting three MORE years.

No beef but this song is getting played more than some annoying Celine Dion crap from back in the 90s. Tell your boss to produce that pump or consider yourself lucky to have a custom pump and move on. We get it you have a pump that's incredible that nobody else can have. Awesome.

LOL... I gave up after 3 years and released it will never be made.

TyCorr

Reaction score
LOL... I have PM's on the Diesel Garage from Joey talking about being one of the beta testers from 5 years ago.

I'm sure he loves to have people testing his pumps that drive 10k a year, little chance of a failure there...

LOL... I gave up after 3 years and released it will never be made.

Dude, I wasn't trying to.be an asswipe but I get genuinely annoyed by mention of.that pump. It's like don't ***kin bring it up cuz it is a hand-cooked batch of pump. I started a thread two or three months ago and there was much mention of this termie pump and after I did some looking found out its not even a product yet. You're telling me that this has been around for 5 years? :eek:

They either need to cut.it loose or fire up the machines and get producing. I'm not against anybody but I'm not supportive of what if products.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Jesus Christ. How long have these pumps been in testing. I asked.about them six months ago. They had been in testing for what I could only gather was a ridiculous amount of time already at that point. I know you have one so it's awesome or whatever. It just seems dumb to boast and brag about something that for all practical purposes may never see the light of day. What's the deal? Perhaps he should find someone that has a truck running some stg IIs that is married to a GN trailer and miles out 40 or 50k per year. Three or.four ,pumps on trucks that aren't being run hard constantly is a tough way to validate a pump.

I own an srp. I've been told this is a better pump than the 500 and the unicorn 1k. Yet I feel 0% cooler having mine so why all this bragadocio about something that does NOT exist. Joey built you a custom pump is how I see it. If it ever comes out then you were a tester. I may have given the t1k a shot but I'm not waiting three MORE years.

No beef but this song is getting played more than some annoying Celine Dion crap from back in the 90s. Tell your boss to produce that pump or consider yourself lucky to have a custom pump and move on. We get it you have a pump that's incredible that nobody else can have. Awesome.

Wow dude, pull your panties out of your A$$. Not once in this thread did I brag about the T1000. All I did was clarify about the failures of that pump, I wasn't even the one who brought up the T1000 in the first place. Derail done.

RedPowerstroke

Reaction score
To the OP: good luck with the SRP1.1. It seems like some people love theirs, but mine cost me a lot of down time and money. The truck always took 3-4 tries to start, and never idled or ran right. After going through 3 IPRs and an ICP, I sent the pump back to be fixed. My truck was down for 6 weeks total, part of which was due to me having to make phone calls every couple of days until I finally got a pump shipped back to me after 3 weeks. I am running an Adrenaline now, and so far I am very happy with it. I know you said you are set on Stealth and that is fine, I'm sure it's a great pump when it does what it is supposed to. But whether people want to admit it or not, there have been failures with the 1.1 and at least in my case the customer service was horrible.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I am relaxed. Ken has a t1k. It gets thrown around in conversation like it actually exists. It shouldn't be even talked about. CR setups for the 7.3 have taken less time to come to fruition.

I mean here we are in yet another stealth thread talking about "it".

I've no panties in my crack Kendra, just a little fly buzzing around my ears when I'm talking about something that has nothing to do with flies. Like I said, I'm sure the 1k is a good pump I would have juxtaposed the srp and t1k but the terminator pump isn't actual. I'll not talk about it ever again.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Anyone actually heard if he unplugged his chip? Joey is the only guy that makes his pumps, he has no employees to duplicate the process, and he runs a full time farm. The pump was just an idea to toy around with and talking with him, I know he is in no hurry to put the product out until failure is quite minimal to all that dont know.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Anyone actually heard if he unplugged his chip? Joey is the only guy that makes his pumps, he has no employees to duplicate the process, and he runs a full time farm. The pump was just an idea to toy around with and talking with him, I know he is in no hurry to put the product out until failure is quite minimal to all that dont know.

No. We don't know. It was the best advice.

About the pump, no one disputes all that. You have been very helpful in threads where terminator is discussed but given the timeline, we need to let the whole thing go.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
I am relaxed. Ken has a t1k. It gets thrown around in conversation like it actually exists. It shouldn't be even talked about. CR setups for the 7.3 have taken less time to come to fruition.

I mean here we are in yet another stealth thread talking about "it".

I've no panties in my crack Kendra, just a little fly buzzing around my ears when I'm talking about something that has nothing to do with flies. Like I said, I'm sure the 1k is a good pump I would have juxtaposed the srp and t1k but the terminator pump isn't actual. I'll not talk about it ever again.

So we stoop to name calling,? Like I said, I was not the one where you mentioned the T1000 first and all I did was clarify it being in Beta testing and failures are expected. Not once in this thread did I brag about it or pimp it. And as Derek said, once failures are minimized and joey is confident in the pumps success, he will release them. Anyway, derail over. op , like I said before, I hope Gary takes care of you and you are happy with your new pump

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
Wow dude, pull your panties out of your A$$. Not once in this thread did I brag about the T1000. All I did was clarify about the failures of that pump, I wasn't even the one who brought up the T1000 in the first place. Derail done.

So we stoop to name calling,? Life is I said, I was not the one where you mentioned the T1000 first and all I did was clarify it being in Beta testing and failures are expected. Not once in this thread did I brag about it or pimp it

Hmmm? That post at the top, yea that one, was made before mine. Chronological order told me you're lying. I suggested to it you were just lazy and forgetful. When I addressed you as Kendra given what you said in that post you shouldn't have walked right into the wall with that perplexed look on your face. I've explained this too much. Another benevolent reason to refrain from discussing this with you at any further length.

Good night sir....

Last edited:

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Hmmm? That post at the top, yea that one, was made before mine. Chronological order told me you're lying. I suggested to it you were just lazy and forgetful. When I addressed you as Kendra given what you said in that post you shouldn't have walked right into the wall with that perplexed look on your face. I've explained this too much. Another benevolent reason to refrain from discussing this with you at any further length.

Good night sir....

Lol.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score

Good night sir....

For clarification, I'm typing from my phone and I didn't mean that you were the first one to mention the T1000, I meant I wasn't the first one to mention it, nor brag about it or even pimp it in this thread. Just clarifying it is a beta tester and I'm a beta tester. Joey did not build me a custom pump

TyCorr

Reaction score
For clarification, I'm typing from my phone and I didn't mean that you were the first one to mention the T1000, I meant I wasn't the first one to mention it, nor brag about it or even pimp it in this thread. Just clarifying it is a beta tester and I'm a beta tester. Joey did not build me a custom pump

:doh: Hello wall, it's me again!
Edit:you're funny

powerSmokin

Reaction score
No. We don't know. It was the best advice.

About the pump, no one disputes all that. You have been very helpful in threads where terminator is discussed but given the timeline, we need to let the whole thing go.

Yea your right, these threads tend to get annoying and just sound like a broken record as usual.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yea your right, these threads tend to get annoying and just sound like a broken record as usual.

Right! Exactly. You can't bring up a specific model or it turns into us vs them. My only beef is when the 1k gets mentioned because no matter it's merit it can't be had. Or hell I may have one already.

Gotti2k7

Reaction score
Add my POS SRP1 to the failure list. Less than 7000 miles. Pumping oil out the back. Found my no start when warm issue. Fn expensive ass core pump!

Tom S

Reaction score
Add my POS SRP1 to the failure list. Less than 7000 miles. Pumping oil out the back. Found my no start when warm issue. Fn expensive ass core pump!

Are you saying the pump is dead like tons of oil is coming out the back or is it a nuisance leak combined with some no warm start issue.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.