SSBC

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Anyone have SSBC stuff on their truck? Curious to see if its worth the money to upgrade here soon. Truck almost as 100K on it and will need new pads and rotors, I thought about doing a 13+ upgrade, but till I do that then nice pads and rotors it would be with in about $500 of putting all SSBC stuff on the truck. For the 2011+ trucks looks like they only have cross drilled/slotted rotors, I am kind of afraid of them cracking unless they have something special that can really handle the heat. Also any venders on here dealers by chance?

sootie

Reaction score
I know the owner. Very interesting fellow, has some good theorys when it comes to brakes. All the calipers are American made. All pads are OEM of some sort and fluid capacities stay the same I believe.

No experience on 2011+ brakes tho

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I know the owner. Very interesting fellow, has some good theorys when it comes to brakes. All the calipers are American made. All pads are OEM of some sort and fluid capacities stay the same I believe.

Interesting in a good way or that he is weird as hell?

Jomax

Reaction score

Ask him when he will release the calipers for the 2013+!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Ask him when he will release the calipers for the 2013+!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would switch the brackets and stuff needed if they would come out with the for the 13's the bigger rotor would be nice along with the big calipers.

Fall Guy

Reaction score
I upgraded the front on my 01 & am happy with them, been running the cross drilled/slotted rotors W/ no problems. I regularly tow light loads with mine. I'm thinking I've had them on the truck for 3 plus years.

White_monster

Reaction score
Do you do much towing how long have you had them on for? Also are the rotors the drilled and slotted ones?

I had the fronts for a couple years but the rears are new. I tow 10,000lbs a few times a year. The rotors are slotted as I dislike drilled due to cracking. The calipers have more power and use stock diameter rotors so I can still fit my winter wheels. Using 18" wheels in winter is all that stopped me from putting Wilwood brakes on but these brakes are fantastic.

Latest posts

Members online