• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Stage 2 injectors (160/100%) for 7.3

RedSmokey

Reaction score
I have some injectors that were originally purchased from BDP so I believe they are Full Force Injectors. I don't know the mileage on them. I have probably only put about 1,500 miles on them myself. I bought them from TRX370r and I believe he got them from BBBxcursion. I will need working stock injectors for my 2000 F250. I am only selling them because I am returning the truck to stock to sell it. I am thinking $1000 shipped plus your working stock split shot injectors.

I also have a TS chip with DI tunes for those injectors that I can throw in for $200 more. Everything is still in my truck. I could probably pull the injectors and send them first if needed.

I also have a Van turbo (I think with a wicked wheel but need to double check that) that will probably be up for grabs too.

**EDIT**

$900 shipped for the injectors
$1100 shipped for injectors with chip
$1600 shipped for injectors, chip, and van turbo (has wicked wheel and exhaust adapter for SD).

Last edited by a moderator:

RedSmokey

Reaction score
$900 shipped for the injectors
$1100 shipped for injectors with chip
$1600 shipped for injectors, chip, and van turbo (has wicked wheel and exhaust adapter for SD).

Jake

Reaction score
dang I wish I could get the injectors and the chip! money flying out fast right now

RedSmokey

Reaction score
Had lots of interests but no bites on anything yet. If I cant sell the injectors soon I will probably swap them out with my other truck since I need to get rid of the truck they are in soon (need to get out of the loan)

Interested in selling the adapter for the van turbo?

No thanks.

Jake

Reaction score
If I can come up with the cash I'll let you know. I might be able too...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online