Starting my regulated return

Freightshaker

Reaction score
I have taken them apart before but I don't remember what the fittings are on the stock pump. Are they able to be changed? I'm slowly piecing together all my parts for a regulated return. I'm bending steel lines for everything on top of the motor and throwing fuel bowl in the trash...well probably on the shelf.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377133697.011442.jpg

Southmike

Reaction score
I have taken them apart before but I don't remember what the fittings are on the stock pump. Are they able to be changed? I'm slowly piecing together all my parts for a regulated return. I'm bending steel lines for everything on top of the motor and throwing fuel bowl in the trash...well probably on the shelf.
View attachment 19986

I have a nice trash cqn you can throw it in...

Strickly sells a fitting that goes from oem pump to pushlock I believe.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
depends on your setup. but the stock pickup tube is small... so it sorta starts out restrictive... open it up and my theory is that it would put les strain on a pump and last longer without having to suck fuel through a tiny tube.

live life full throttle

neverkickn

Reaction score
Make sure you don't order two of the quick connect fuel pump adapters unless you want to use them on both the inlet and outlet. I prefer the thread in adapter for the outlet because it makes the profile of the pump shorter which in my experience is helpful in plumbing everything up.

Members online

No members online now.