Starting the build....

Joe_strokem

Reaction score
Doing all the internals starting next week. Bought chromoly push rods. Kobe valve springs. Arp studs. Regulated return. Rcd gaskets. Having the heads decked and a full valve job done. Sticks are going to rcd for 175cc/75. Hopefully have the barder stage 2 in before Ennis. Maybe even a little spray. Gonna be a fun truck.

william_ace

Reaction score
You should have the truck live tuned at TSD. I'd be interested to see what Chris could get out of this setup.

Joe_strokem

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm planning on having Chris do some tunes and Matt over at gear head too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Mdub707

Reaction score
Doing all the internals starting next week. Bought chromoly push rods. Kobe valve springs. Arp studs. Regulated return. Rcd gaskets. Having the heads decked and a full valve job done. Sticks are going to rcd for 175cc/75. Hopefully have the barder stage 2 in before Ennis. Maybe even a little spray. Gonna be a fun truck.

Sounds like a real fun truck! Any thoughts on a ported intake manifold?

About how much power will that make?

I would venture to guess mid 500's.

Joe_strokem

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm gonna go with the apex manifold. Steve has me sold in it. Getting a new y pipe too without the up pipe. Completely removing the egr cooler. Probably gonna get the bank technicooler system too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Joe_strokem

Reaction score
eju7usyb.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.