stc help

bnestock

Reaction score
Well I was doing some prevenative maintance on my truck and ordered an updated stc fitting for my truck. Well it came in today and I guess I didn't read the description as well as I thought because all it is, is the updated stc. No gaskets, o-rings or ne thing besides what's on the stc. Was wondering if there's a kit for the stc minus the stc fitting. I've looked but haven't found anything. Any help is apperciated.

ford rules

Reaction score
Just go to a ford dealer and buy the cover seals. you need the blue o-ring that seals the pump to cover and the formed o-ring that seals the cover to block then the black o-ring for the branch tube head and the yellow o-ring for the pump to block seal.

bnestock

Reaction score
Okay thanks, and what about the alignment tool that comes with the kit? Is there another way to put the stc on correctly without using it?

Cold Roller

Reaction score
If you have a few good straight edges you can do it without the alignment tool. Even with the tool, if you are all thumbs and crank on it, it may still be crooked!

Oh3sixspeed

Reaction score
Im pretty sure its 5 full rotations to put it in the right spot. After that id bolt it down so you know the fitting is flush to the branch tube and the pump is bolted down before you tighten the nut. Thats just what ive seen done if the alignment tool is not available.

Latest posts

Members online