• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Stealth Dual HPOPs

GM Duraturd

Reaction score
I got the Stealth DIY Dual HPOP setup. It has never been installed on a truck and alot of the stuff is sealed in the original bags. It will come with 1 stock remanned HPOP and you have to use your current pump for the second. I totaled my truck last night and need to get rid of the parts laying around. Make me reasonable offers.

GM Duraturd

Reaction score
I paid $800 for the setup and it has sat in the box since I got it. Looking to get that back out of it.

I dont know what I want for my next vechile, another OBS 7.3 is at the top of the list... just gotta find something nice in my price range.

GM Duraturd

Reaction score
I would like to get closer to $800.... its never been installed on a truck at all. The guy that bought it before me did the same thing I did and just left it sit in the box. I was getting ready to install it along with my electric fuel system but then the truck was totaled. If it doesnt sell for a long time, and I dont get another 7.3 that I plan to mod I will get back to you.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Can I ask a question??? DID you run into a tree or telophone poll???

Another bump for a good deal..

this is better then a adrenaline or srp1

Latest posts

Members online