Steed Speed Up Pipes for 6.4

Reaction score
I wanted to let everyone know that we finally finished our custom up pipes for Steed Speed manifolds. We will always try to keep atleast 1 set of steed speed manifolds in stock along with atleast 1 set of up pipes to go along with them so hopefully there will be no wait time. We will offer them with or without the EGR/Wastegate provision. We can also do custom set's for just about anything you want or need. You should not have any problems with these rubbing on the cab as we have test fit them and made sure they follow the same path as factory up pipes. Each set is built in a jig and is guaranteed to fit. Prices will start at $1095. Let us know if we can help with anything. Thanks!

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0174-1.jpg

b2™

Reaction score
So when are the steed speed up pipes coming for the 6.0 or did I miss something and they are already out?

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Looks good Aaron, have you guys tested out a set of these at all yet on any trucks coming through the shop? Interested to hear how you like em

Reaction score
Looks good Aaron, have you guys tested out a set of these at all yet on any trucks coming through the shop? Interested to hear how you like em
No not yet. I will get data when we do.
I'll let ya use mine as a test rig if ya throw in the manifolds and up pipes for free! lol :naughty:

Lol I know there will be gains.

Latest posts

Members online