• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Stock 2013 F-350 rear springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
Less than 10k miles, not even sure what theyre worth..make an offer.
Located near Ventura, CA

factorysprings_zps4e75fbc7.jpg

ncollins64

Reaction score
Not sure what there worth either. I bet shipping would kill me but I could check on that. Send me a pm on your best offer when you figure up a price please.

dzldoctor

Reaction score
I'm interested also check shipping to 55355 business address. If shipping is too killer I have potential to get picked up.

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
Will these newer springs fit my brothers 6.0 or would he have to change some other stuff?
When I look up replacement springs it says 05-13 but they appear to be the same other than flipped u-bolts. You should be able to fix that pretty easily. I've had 03,05,07,and this 13 and I can't see any other difference that's obvious.

I'm interested also check shipping to 55355 business address. If shipping is too killer I have potential to get picked up.

I will try and get an estimate together for you today

Last edited:

RedRice589

Reaction score
When I look up replacement springs it says 05-13 but they appear to be the same other than flipped u-bolts. You should be able to fix that pretty easily. I've had 03,05,07,and this 13 and I can't see any other difference that's obvious.

I will try and get an estimate together for you today

Estimate shipped to 32686 please.

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
These are weighing in at 100.2 lbs each so i'm doing freight estimate at 200lbs

$265 for shipping only

Estimate shipped to 32686 please.
$355 for shipping only

Not sure what there worth either. I bet shipping would kill me but I could check on that. Send me a pm on your best offer when you figure up a price please.

Shoot me a zip and I can get you an estimate

6.9to6.0

Reaction score
They won't fit on a 99 to 07 truck unless u buy a pmf bracket or cut front brackets off and move them up 6 or 8 inches I can't remember when I did mine

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
They won't fit on a 99 to 07 truck unless u buy a pmf bracket or cut front brackets off and move them up 6 or 8 inches I can't remember when I did mine

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Ok good info, thanks for posting

BBottoms

Reaction score
They bolt right up to the 08-10s and sit within a 1/4" of the same ride height. You can reuse your stock ubolts and top plates. I just put a set on mine last month. Makes a pretty nice difference in the ride, takes some of the harshness out when unloaded.

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
They bolt right up to the 08-10s and sit within a 1/4" of the same ride height. You can reuse your stock ubolts and top plates. I just put a set on mine last month. Makes a pretty nice difference in the ride, takes some of the harshness out when unloaded.

good info also, thank!

1fastTRX

Reaction score
If the conversion bracket wasn't so expensive from PMF i'd be really interested, but can you entertain me anyways with a price.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online