• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

stock 20's $400

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMart

Reaction score
I bought these off another member and decided to go a different route. I am willing to ship at buyers expense. I'm sure it won't be cheap.

$400
20140512_175910_zpsfghenzsr.jpg

JDub

Reaction score
Wish I could justify this as I've always loved that wheel style. Boss will never go for dressing up an XL work truck though...lol

JMart

Reaction score
Wish I could justify this as I've always loved that wheel style. Boss will never go for dressing up an XL work truck though...lol

These came off a truck that was a former "shop truck." These are the wheels that were on Creampie when Lance bought it.

Got a PM that said they couldn't see the pics, these are the 05-07 style 5 spoke 20's. I think they were on Outlaws in 07, not sure what else they were on. I always like them and never sw them very often.

I thought about having them powder coated black and put on the truck but I am sticking with my 18's for now.

JMart

Reaction score
should be 150ish to get them to the east coast so not to bad.

Yeah that sounds about right.

I have three in boxes still, would have to get a 4th but that should be easy.

I just want them out of my garage. I need the space.

JMart

Reaction score
Ive more than that in them. Thats my bottom dollar. I have someone out of state interested for the $400. Working on getting a shipping quote.

I edited this post wrong.

It should have said $350 is my bottom dollar. That's what I paid for them. If someone wants to pick them up from me, that's the price.

Shipping is a little under $200 but by the time I find a box and fix the other 3 we will call it $200.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online