Stock hight with 33x12.50 20's

kealiher2004

Reaction score
Got tires mounted today. Now waiting on spacers
fd9ec58e6faac79388cc708149a25d61.jpg

Koda22

Reaction score
My understanding is 03+ I think it was a 14x1.5 anything older was the 2.0 but you better wait for some one thats for sure

mandkole

Reaction score
In for pics of them mounted up. Im doing same size after I finish my wheel project from hell LOL

SootRoller

Reaction score
yikes, keep an eye on those federals...

This. Seen a lot of nasty blowouts, shifted belts, etc on 3/4 ton and heavier trucks. They are really sketchy if you tow. They are cheap. Like, dirt cheap down here. But they are cheap for a reason. You can't give them away. Be very careful, fair warning.

Koda22

Reaction score
99-03 14 x 2.0mm
04 up 14 x 1.5mm

OP, you have a PM

Damn I was close....I'm glad I told him to wait, guess it wouldn't have matter with his truck though since it's an 04....Thats what my truck is and I been shopping for some wheel spacers...so I was pretty sure just not positive...

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Oh no... you have bad luck? I got them pretty cheap thur a tire shop that we do alot of business with. Thats the only reason i got them. Mixed reviews online.

I've never seen as many destroyed bedsides and fenders as I have from Federals coming apart :eek:

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I was actually thinking about that as a possibility.

If you see ANY deformation, get them off ASAP.

The bummer about it is that they're great tires for the money, otherwise. They clean out really well in mud, and they wear pretty good all things considered.

mandkole

Reaction score
awesome-- looks great. Could ya shoot one down the side for me?

Also, could ya get the front end locked down enough to torque the spacers correctly? Always been curious about that..

kealiher2004

Reaction score
Yea i put a brace on the brake pedal and made it easy to torque the front spacers. I used lock tight hope to prevent any issues. Thanks. I couldnt be any happier with the looks of these wheels. Ill go out and get that side down view pic for yea.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.