Stock lift pump

Azraie218

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm looking to move on to the next steps of my build, where I'm stuck is at my lift pump in my 13 f350 what can those pumps support, are they all you need for the dual fuel systems or would you recommend going to a fass and what not.... If so what GPH is recommended to be able to support the new fuel system? Thanks

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm looking to move on to the next steps of my build, where I'm stuck is at my lift pump in my 13 f350 what can those pumps support, are they all you need for the dual fuel systems or would you recommend going to a fass and what not.... If so what GPH is recommended to be able to support the new fuel system? Thanks

I have read that the stock LPFP (lift pump) is good for up to 700 HP.

Reaction score
I really like the H&S setup, if its out of budget the AirDog2 4G has been performing well for me as well. Let me know if you need pricing or anything on either.

Azraie218

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply guys! Finally some one had some info, cost isn't really a problem if I'm going to do it I always try and wait until I can get the best product I don't like to half ass it, I don't know much about the H&s unit, I k ow a lot of people around here really like the fass system, how does it compair? What GPH hous you recommend?

Notneb

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply guys! Finally some one had some info, cost isn't really a problem if I'm going to do it I always try and wait until I can get the best product I don't like to half ass it, I don't know much about the H&s unit, I k ow a lot of people around here really like the fass system, how does it compair? What GPH hous you recommend?

Where the hell did you read that? I typed FASS into the search and got kicked off the site...

Azraie218

Reaction score
By around here I meant where I live lol a lot of guys have them in there trucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcain

Reaction score
On a Ford 6.7? Must be Facebook mechanics and run big D tuning...

Azraie218

Reaction score
people of all brands have them on there trucks, I'm asking for info about the product in general... you gonna answer those questions or no?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
if it help i run the hs , quiet , strong, and supports 900 without batting an eye. its an incredibly nice system and by far the best available . hit me up when you're ready , i'll hook you up .

Notneb

Reaction score
The answer is obvious, FASS doesn't compare. H&S or Midwest are your best bets for tried and true.

Azraie218

Reaction score
thanks guys thats what i was wondering, no one around my area runs the H&S system, so i have no clue what they support or real world opinions, thanks mike for the reply, if you guys say its a proven product then ill take it for face value, i have all the midwest turbo upgrades and mikes in take and all seem to be top notch. i am slowly building my truck as money will allow and didn't want to buy something that ill end up replacing down the road cause it can't support what i need for fuel, this stuff isn't cheep so id like to do it once and continue on :)

Azraie218

Reaction score
and yes ill be giving you a call mike, you've been a great help to me through my build!

Notneb

Reaction score
H&S is what I'll be going with on both Low pressure and high pressure. You just can't beat their products.

Latest posts

Members online