Stolen Extended Cab Dually 2wd Pasadena/Houston,Tx

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
Hey guys here goes another one! My father just called me from a Walmart Parking lot in Pasadena area. His WHITE F350 dually EXTENDED cab 2wd got stolen with a big BLUE Miller welding machine and big job site toolbox in bed, missing tailgate! Louisiana license plate. Thanks guys!

20007.3L

Reaction score
Hell yea, that Miller aint cheap! Someone stole my truck and my welder, that some b!tch is going to dig his own grave

TERRCO

Reaction score
This sounds familiar. Seems like someone else had a truck with a welder in the bed stolen in Houston last year. I might of heard that on the nation maybe. I hope someone sees it before it gets parted out. I'm sure it got driven into a shop somewhere in Houston close to the scene. Good luck

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
Thanks guys.... No pict unfort nor have I heard anything. I was tryin to figure out a rude for work for him. This is his second one stolen. Few years ago he had a welder in a cheby 1500 and it got stolen too. He drives all over the country and has more trouble in that area than any part of the country.

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
Lil update: truck was recovered sometime last night early this morning.... It's registered to my grandmother whom is N.O. So they called her and impounded it in Clear Lake somewhere. Condition of truck is unknown as is welders. Thanks everyone.

VanoFord

Reaction score
I'm a bit shocked that a work truck was stolen in the Pasadena area. :sarcasm: glad it was recovered. Hopefully it's not too stripped of anything...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.