Street max on 11-14 fuel?

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
I'm running the 64 street max on stock 14 pump. It's drives ok. I'm lifted on 37's so it makes it a bit laggy but not terrible. I think it's all in the tuning honestly.

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
Yes I will be getting one and running stock fuel for a little bit, then going with a 15 pump. But I'm thinking if my pump is good then maybe just staying with it so I can save my tranny longer haha

maxxedout

Reaction score
With the right tuning, the StreetMax spools very well. There's obviously a little more lag than the stock 2011-2014 turbo, but it's not bad by any means. The StreetMax is very drivable, and the mid-range to top-end power is fantastic. I've tried a couple different tunes with mine, and the right tuning really makes or breaks the performance and response.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I'll have dyno numbers this weekend to show gains with just a turbo swap. A billet 61 was good for 75rwhp over the factory 11-14 turbo all things the same. I'm not sure anyone has dyno'd just a stock 15 turbo swap.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
No it'll be on my 15 to show gains of the turbo itself. 11-14 guys will be a littl behind what my truck makes but it'll offer an idea of what the turbo is capable of

redwhitenblue

Reaction score
With the right tuning, the StreetMax spools very well. There's obviously a little more lag than the stock 2011-2014 turbo, but it's not bad by any means. The StreetMax is very drivable, and the mid-range to top-end power is fantastic. I've tried a couple different tunes with mine, and the right tuning really makes or breaks the performance and response.

What tune have you been most happy with and not happy with?

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Where do you think I'd fall HP wise upgrading to the 15 fuel pump with my stock 15 turbo retro kit and tweaking my Gearhead tuning for the added fuel Morgan? I'm thinking that'll be my next upgrade and then probably step up to the street max if you'd think it be worth it later on.

Keith

BK39

Reaction score
Dzchey21 made 559@4000 ft with a 64mm StreetMax on a stock pump..... He also has one of our stroker pumps to test....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I'm talking about. I've been watching all these turbo threads. I see a new turbo in my near future. And this street max is looking pretty good.

Latest posts

Members online