Street tire/pulling tire. Thoughts?

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Almost time for new tires! Im currently running Toyo Open Country M/T in a 35". Not that these are bad tires, but just wanting more opinions before my next set. Mostly driven on the street. But I do pull my truck quite a bit at local fairs and such in the 2.6 class. Was thinking about trying some Trxus STS or Mickey Thompson Bajas. But im not sure how much they will suck on the street.

dsberman94

Reaction score
The trxus tires are extremely soft and will wear extremely quickly. For example if you put them on the front and BFGs on the back you'll probably go through atleast a set of the trxus if not 2 before you need new BFGs. Bajas are again soft and wear quickly.

Last edited:

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Personally I can't stand the look of the BFG A/Ts. But may give the others some thought.

03silvertj

Reaction score
I put 40k on the factory tires the switched to BFG AT's. They were good tires, also got about 40k out of them. They had great street manners and did well for what little I used them off road and I would recommend them. I just picked up a set of Toyo AT II's.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.