StreetMax R 65.5 Tuning

Kxc

Reaction score
I tried searching but didn't really find anything like this. What tunes are you guys running with this setup? What fuel system and air intake / piping, boost , egt's, 1/4 or 1/8 mile time etc. Also what you use the truck for.

Currently Im running PIP's extreme and its almost perfect for the "daily driving/mash the pedal to 90mph driving" the truck is used for. EGT about 1550F peak at 50F ambient, boost 40 psi, Rail pressure between 28k-29k.

I tried Midwest's tune and its great but does not support the CCV reroute with SCT. At first there was no CEL but after a few trips it showed up. Midwest's Shifts are bad ass, firmer than anything I have ever felt.

I would love to try Tyrant's Tune with the funcitional exhaust brake but I cant get a hold of them...

Thanks!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I tried searching but didn't really find anything like this. What tunes are you guys running with this setup? What fuel system and air intake / piping, boost , egt's, 1/4 or 1/8 mile time etc. Also what you use the truck for.

Currently Im running PIP's extreme and its almost perfect for the "daily driving/mash the pedal to 90mph driving" the truck is used for. EGT about 1550F peak at 50F ambient, boost 40 psi, Rail pressure between 28k-29k.

I tried Midwest's tune and its great but does not support the CCV reroute with SCT. At first there was no CEL but after a few trips it showed up. Midwest's Shifts are bad ass, firmer than anything I have ever felt.

I would love to try Tyrant's Tune with the funcitional exhaust brake but I cant get a hold of them...

Thanks!

if you want to try tyrant or Alberta Speed, give me a call. we can set you up ! the # is in my sig below .

1800bigk

Reaction score
got my streetmax r on about a month ago running a custom tune on the ndash. runs great love the turbo.

JRLott

Reaction score
There are several here with the streetmax. Most...perhaps all are daily drivers. Never heard any complaints.

Kxc

Reaction score
you're running the PIP extreme tune via SCT for a 65.5 streetmax? I didn't know that tune would support that turbo?

PIP adjusted it for me so I guess it's more of a custom tune.

Runs well. Just curious as to what everyone else is running. Want to make sure I'm getting the most out of the bigger turbo and Intake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRLott

Reaction score
Give Mike (bigrpowr) as his crew a call. They're a one stop shop to lighten you wallet, heat your CC up, irritate your significant other, and make your truck run very fine. They carry all the major tune shop products, and irritatingly great customer service.

Kxc

Reaction score
Give Mike (bigrpowr) as his crew a call. They're a one stop shop to lighten you wallet, heat your CC up, irritate your significant other, and make your truck run very fine. They carry all the major tune shop products, and irritatingly great customer service.

Will do thanks for the help !

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
I have the 64mm version but for the SCT I have tried GH,IDP,PIP and 2 Tyrant files. I had worked with PIP the longest and it's the best tune I have for DD. I will say I worked with GH,IDP for a little bit. I did not work with Tyrant at all. To be honest I was tired of being the guinea pig. Also my input may not have any value if the 65.5R is different.

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
PIP adjusted it for me so I guess it's more of a custom tune.

Runs well. Just curious as to what everyone else is running. Want to make sure I'm getting the most out of the bigger turbo and Intake.

gotcha thanks!

Latest posts

Members online