Stupid plastic intercooler pipe.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Replaced the plastic intercooler pipe

So my plastic pipe broke on my stock f450 work truck today. The nearest dealership wanted $200 freeking dollars for it. So I duck taped and zip tied it and made it home weighing in at 29k with my trailer. Just figured I would share the fix I made for a stock truck with the butterfly valve still there. It took me an hour and a little bit of 3" pipe I had laying around

Last edited:

Swsignal5

Reaction score
0ab332d8a71b27db390b85a9db4639a3.jpg
92c38d818d88d40ced8e404e4f0a8dcc.jpg
c652fecc917ea1f87139e95f3e830e09.jpg
9dabd9fd6ce10c9f5aff2c0f6884fb0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swsignal5

Reaction score
well you certainly saved the coin on fixing it but its no looker LOL

H&S has a replacement piece also

It will look good when there's paint on it. And I have an h&s one laying around but the truck needs to be programmed to use it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
It will look good when there's paint on it. And I have an h&s one laying around but the truck needs to be programmed to use it.

the updated h&s does not need programming. as well , if you think paint hides that work , you need to get your eyes checked.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
the updated h&s does not need programming. as well , if you think paint hides that work , you need to get your eyes checked.

Well now let's get mad because I made a quick fix and didn't buy a product from you. Your probably mad because your jealous of my compound kit I built that performs flawlessly and didn't blow like you said

Last edited:

Swsignal5

Reaction score

You always have an issue with something or something negative. What crawled up your ass and died?

zporta

Reaction score
I think all he was saying is that paint won't hide those welds.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
I think all he was saying is that paint won't hide those welds.

It's the way he said it. I take that comment as "its ****ty work and nothing will hide it. You need to take another look if you think your work is good"

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
It's the way he said it. I take that comment as "its ****ty work and nothing will hide it. You need to take another look if you think your work is good"

take it how you will. I don't care if you bought from me man, just saying, look at the work, and paint wont hide it. defensive ever ?

stevens6.7

Reaction score
Or you could have just laughed it off as most would and move on? Seems like you have something against the guy. Anyways good job on the fix!

Swsignal5

Reaction score
take it how you will. I don't care if you bought from me man, just saying, look at the work, and paint wont hide it. defensive ever ?

Not defensive just hate when people have the personality of the grinch with aids. Just figured I'd show people who can't spend the extra cash on overpriced stuff that can be easily made if they have the stuff available to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neverkickn

Reaction score

Dude did a patch job to get his rig back on the road and you come out with some dik comment.

For the record, I would rather be defensive than offensive, but I guess it's cause I am not an inconsiderate prick. I'm not saying that's an attractive piece of fab work, but you could have said that without being rude. Just ask Shone, apparently he understands how to be honest without being a douche.

jcain

Reaction score
...Unless you bring up dyno discrepancies, then it's a bitch fest and cat fight

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
It was an in general statement. Defensive.

well 1 person has offered anything objective in this thread so you definitely meant me. that's fine, I'm honest in my speech and opinion, that's what this site was founded on. no constant back patting going on here. like we're all blind. nobody criticized, I simply said paint wont hide the work, because it wont.

out of curiosity I googled your word " hater "

I think this one fits best :

The most non-insulting "insult" in existence. It's a waste of breath to say it and a waste of energy to type it. This term is often used by pre-teen girls . If you ever call someone a hater, find the nearest knife and use it pierce your lungs for polluting our air with that ****ing stupid word.

jcain

Reaction score
That's funny, I believe Spatel voiced the first disdain. But like I said, if you want to be defensive, have at it. I like how you get personal.

Latest posts

Members online