Subs in 2010

JDub

Reaction score
How are you guys getting subs in these new trucks? I've got two 10's in seperate boxes and the amp that were in my 2002 truck, behind the rear seat. They've been in my garage for a while so I thought I'd put them in my 6.4. There just isn't enough room behind the backseat for my boxes, not enough under it either. Can't seem to find any custom boxes online for application either. Any ideas?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
JL stealth boxes

Mike D had one made local to fit a low pro JL 13 inch sub that sounds pretty good
but there really arent alot of choices, i know there is one other company that makes a sub that goes behind the rear set but you have to cut the carpet to make it work

Erikclaw

Reaction score
There are companies that make enclosures, but they are for low air flow and most only fit in ones without the power rear window option.

David S.

Reaction score
supercrew sound makes a box for the console, and also has subwoofer enclosures for 2 10's or 3 10's behind the rear seat. It's a tight squeeze thats for sure

BFT

Reaction score
JL stealth boxes

Mike D had one made local to fit a low pro JL 13 inch sub that sounds pretty good
but there really arent alot of choices, i know there is one other company that makes a sub that goes behind the rear set but you have to cut the carpet to make it work

:whs:

mikes sits under the rear seat, so you have to remove the roll out frame thing-a-ma-jigger. sounds real nice for just 1 sub

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
JL 13TW5 in a stealth box, colormatched carpet. hits just about as hard as my 10w7 did in my 7.3 and its only 4" deep. sound is more than quality, and bass is more than i could ever use. *** the police hits plenty hard in my $hit.

BFT

Reaction score
JL 13TW5 in a stealth box, colormatched carpet. hits just about as hard as my 10w7 did in my 7.3 and its only 4" deep. sound is more than quality, and bass is more than i could ever use. *** the police hits plenty hard in my $hit.

that, and mexican music

Silver2010

Reaction score
JL Audio stealthbox in center console holds (1) 8w7 but takes up almost entire console. Their under rear seat stealthbox holds 13TW5 but you will lose foldable rack (obviously). SPL2K makes a good box at a much lower price point for behind rear seat. Boxes are made to hold slim line woofers (JL or Pioneer.) You can get (2) behind ur seat without power rear slider but only (1) with power slider. There are a few other manufacturers out there but these are the top options IMO.

Latest posts

Members online