Subwoofer random question!

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
I know this is a dumb question and I don't know if it would even work...but I just got this single cab new F250. And the back liner sticks out from hell into the cab from the actual back panel... Don't really have a big audio selection because of this and don't want to cut into the back liner....

Here's the deal, my grandmas spare truck is a 08 f150 stx and they NEVER drive it, only 5000 miles on the damn thing and ford forgot to hook up the sub that is laying on the floor behind the seat.... She said I could have it if I wanted, but idk if it'll hook up to my stock radio with sync in the new 250... I kinda figured these radios are plug and play and recognizable as far as add ons go..

Also my truck doesn't have Sirius like I wanted....can I get an oem ford sirius module and add it on as well as this sub!? Not looking for anything loud I just want to still have some storage behind the seat!!

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
The Subwoofer I probably would be able to go aftermarket, but as far as sirius goes... Id really like to stay stock and not have a huge module sticking out of my dash...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.