Sunshades

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Where do you guys buy your sun shades for the windshield? I bought one from Autozone and it's fits terribly. I just want something that fits in easy and is easy in and out and will protect my dash/interior from damage.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
20% tint works pretty good to and you never have to worry about putting it up when you get out, it keeps the truck a lot cooler inside as well

David S.

Reaction score
same here I've got double limo on the side and back glass and then a 5% strip on the windshield with 40% below that. VA police do suck though

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I'm running 5% on the back 3 Windows over the factory tint and then 20% on the front 3 I wished I would have done my 2 front side Windows with atleast 10% but its good enough where you really got to look hard to see anything thru the windshield

Last edited:

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
I'm running 5% on the back 3 Windows over the factory tent and then 20% on the front 3 I wished I would have done my 2 front side Windows with atleast 10% but its good enough where you really got to look hard to see anything thru the windshield

I'd hate to pull a trailer at night in the country I hope your trailers have lots of markers

I'd be driving a night with the windows down lol

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I'd hate to pull a trailer at night in the country I hope your trailers have lots of markers

I'd be driving a night with the windows down lol

That's why I only have 20% on the front 3 any darker and I would have to keep my windows rolled down with my car trailer behind I do have all LED lighting so the trailer so it helps some oh and sorry for getting it off topic i wasnt trying to be a smart ass when I mentioned tinting the windshield either but if you have gotten tint tickets that's no good... I know my neighbor uses the 2 piece kind and instead of always folding them up he just sticks them between his seats where they are small enough to notmbe in the way but nig enough and easy enough to use to be worth while

Last edited:

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
No worries man, just trying to find out where people get their sun shades that actually fit well. I'd love to tint the windshield a little bit for both the looks and the benefits but the cops are already hot on me enough as it is.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
CalCarcover.com offers custom fit sunshades they are like $50 but they seem super nice all of our car covers come from them and they are great quality

Snake

Reaction score
I'll have to take a look at mine and see who makes it. It folds accordion style and has a rigid foam core about 1/4" thick. Its still as tall as the windshield when folded, but it covers more glass than any other shade I've seen since they're vehicle specific.

JMart

Reaction score
bumping this since I would like to know as well. I had one in my 08 that wasnt worth a crap so I left it in the truck when i got rid of it. Now I need one for my 01.

Chasin' Tail

Reaction score
No worries man, just trying to find out where people get their sun shades that actually fit well. I'd love to tint the windshield a little bit for both the looks and the benefits but the cops are already hot on me enough as it is.

Yea I bet they just love you at Tech lol.

Latest posts

Members online