super duty picture thread:

TripleE44

Reaction score
Got my painted surround on...
236c984a-307c-4d2e-8963-6d1f29d4c649_zps67ffd141.jpg

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
time to finish it off! black headlights, black center grill, red bumper would look good I think

TripleE44

Reaction score
time to finish it off! black headlights, black center grill, red bumper would look good I think

My painted headlights should be back in my possession soon... For now the bumper is staying chrome, so the center bars will too. I'm planning on trying to stop after I get the headlights for a while. But after I realize I can't stop, matte black aftermarket bumpers will be the next step. I don't want painted bumpers, mainly because of the rock chips, and I don't wanna mess with clear vinyl either.

I think a mesh grill like Mikey has would look tits, painted black stocker, not so much.

Sent from the Bayou

I love the mesh grilles in theory, but don't wanna be able to see straight through my grille. I had a black billet grille on a previous truck that showed the radiator. The result of that was my OCD ass scraping the bugs out of it everyday.

07powerstroke91

Reaction score
It looks good but definitely needs something else to tie it in now. Maybe paint the plastic piece under the bumper or something

Latest posts

Members online