super duty picture thread:

Jesse@MBRP

Reaction score
Here's my pile.
114-1.jpg

I have boxers too. Awesome dogs. :thumbup:

Keanoknick

Reaction score
It comes in 5 pieces, you bolt the mounting brackets to the truck, then weld the center section of the bumper to the brackets, then weld each side piece on to the center piece. Then I added some shackle mounts, that didn't come with the bumper. Then you of course have to finish it to your liking, paint, chrome, powder coat etc....

Viking

Reaction score
It comes in 5 pieces, you bolt the mounting brackets to the truck, then weld the center section of the bumper to the brackets, then weld each side piece on to the center piece. Then I added some shackle mounts, that didn't come with the bumper. Then you of course have to finish it to your liking, paint, chrome, powder coat etc....

I have been eyeing up those hard notched customs bumpers. They look really nice

Fly By Night

Reaction score
73.jpg

Yes my next tires will be larger.

Only suspension mod is an add aleaf in the front to help hold up my plow. I sprayed the frame in the back with bed liner to protect it/ make it purdy Working on doing the rest soon, you can get it in rattle cans, it goes on really easy, pressure wash, dry and spray

And yes I have been looking into tow mirrors

Last edited:

stroker2

Reaction score
73.jpg

Yes my next tires will be larger.

Only suspension mod is an add aleaf in the front to help hold up my plow. I sprayed the frame in the back with bed liner to protect it/ make it purdy Working on doing the rest soon, you can get it in rattle cans, it goes on really easy, pressure wash, dry and spray

And yes I have been looking into tow mirrors

is that a truck nut? If so, where did the other one run off to?

Fly By Night

Reaction score
Given the quote in your signature, i could see how you would think that. But seriously you need to reconsider

Reconsider, wow someone readed the dischonary last night when they were suppose to be vacuuming the floors at the middle school library. I really am proud that you were able to write it down AND be able to read it later on, you even got the spelling right, that really is impressive of you. Signature, where did you learn that big ol 9 letter monster? Bailing your family out of jail for incest?

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Reconsider, wow someone readed the dischonary last night when they were suppose to be vacuuming the floors at the middle school library. I really am proud that you were able to write it down AND be able to read it later on, you even got the spelling right, that really is impressive of you. Signature, where did you learn that big ol 9 letter monster? Bailing your family out of jail for incest?

Is it really necessary to be a dick?!? Have you ever heard of a joke?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

Hey, lawn mower repair guy, I don't know where you came from but nobody here wants to listen to you try and cut people down with some weak chit. So stop being a sour anal puss bag and chill the ***k out

stroker2

Reaction score

I was just giving you a hard time. Was going to compliment on the paint job of your truck all until this comment. If your calling me a hillbilly, you may want to RECONSIDER that thought given that you are the one with the flatbed truck in your avatar :swordfight:

Anyways....:nopics: back on track

Latest posts

Members online