super duty picture thread:

Dave

Reaction score
I agree Wayne. Completely useless on anything other than dry pavement

Sysx

Reaction score
My baby.

Finally from a phone that fits my hands!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386591558545.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386591558545.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 143

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
To me its more of the fact that a small rim just makes your truck look old. Look at any new car today, hell even honda's come with like 18's at the smallest. To have a late model truck and put tiny wheels on it just doesn't look right. But that's my opinion, to each his own.

My truck IS old. She's going on 15. I get having a modern look, but let's face it, most modern vehicles, well, look like ****. That lifted black super duty donk, is flat out getto as hell. Looks like it's owned by a drug dealing hip hop rapper with more money then brains. Complete waste to take a heavy duty 4 wheel drive truck... and fix it up so you're scared of speed bumps. I know it's their money, but to spend money to look like a thug is just plain stupid.

To the driver of that lifted black super duty donk.. I wish you rough rail road crossings and pot holes.

YMMV

07powerstroke91

Reaction score
That looks sick! I see why you got rid of the fuels, even my moto metals are pitting and we haven't even got snow here yet. :bs:

no_pistons7

Reaction score
tires are a bit to low pro for my preference before the haters chime in i agree lol, planning on doing some 40'' m16s once the toyos are done, possably 40'' toyos they just came out for sema but i dont like how wide they are and ive only ran toyos so id like a different looking tire......but the nitto trail grapplers in 38 are a very nice tire, decisions decisions

Latest posts