11sh204.jpg

2r6p16b.jpg

90ujow.jpg

1695b3q.jpg

17ttkz.jpg

I'm in Alberta if you really don't want the Fuels that much LOL

TripleE44

Reaction score
tires are a bit to low pro for my preference before the haters chime in i agree lol, planning on doing some 40'' m16s once the toyos are done, possably 40'' toyos they just came out for sema but i dont like how wide they are and ive only ran toyos so id like a different looking tire......but the nitto trail grapplers in 38 are a very nice tire, decisions decisions

I'd never ever buy m16s again. I hated mine. They wore un even, which made it where you could feel every lug at low speeds, they were loud as crap after a few thousand miles, the tread pattern made an already narrow tire appear even narrower, and there were a few people that had problems with the belts separating.

I'd get trail grapplers if you're just tired of the toyo, but if it were me I'd stick with what has worked for you already.

By the way, what size are those wheels? They look hyyyyuuuuge!

HOOV3R

Reaction score
I'd never ever buy m16s again. I hated mine. They wore un even, which made it where you could feel every lug at low speeds, they were loud as crap after a few thousand miles, the tread pattern made an already narrow tire appear even narrower, and there were a few people that had problems with the belts separating.

I'd get trail grapplers if you're just tired of the toyo, but if it were me I'd stick with what has worked for you already.

:whs: M16s were the worst tires I have ever owned.

no_pistons7

Reaction score

ya i read online alot of people dont like them, my friend had them on his truck in 40'' for his 22s and i drove his truck often and i liked them,but with my luck ill have something go wrong with them so for that reason i have been leaning towards the nittos..

and the wheels are 24x14s

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
u8eda3ub.jpg

Gettin rid of some crown out in the woods.

This truck would look AWESOME dropped about 2". I like it now, but stuffing the wheels a little tighter up toward the body would make it perfect.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score
This truck would look AWESOME dropped about 2". I like it now, but stuffing the wheels a little tighter up toward the body would make it perfect.

Thanks man its in the works. Dropping 1 inch front and 2 in the rear along with traction bars and possibly a 7 inch mitre cut stack offset just below cab height.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

vcassens

Reaction score
Needs a good cleaning. Also thinking about doing an axle dump for the exhaust what it's everyone taught on that?
vy7a9uve.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Thanks man its in the works. Dropping 1 inch front and 2 in the rear along with traction bars and possibly a 7 inch mitre cut stack offset just below cab height.

If it sat just like mine it would look killer

Powerstroke214

Reaction score

Definitely like the stack idea, and some 08 mirrors…and sell me your kr mirrors lol.

I think I mentioned it before, but a ptm 04 Harley grill would be cool and unique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mwilbur516

Reaction score

Keep posting pics man. That thing will be killer when you get done.

Latest posts

Members online