super duty picture thread:

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I'm really not convinced on it man. I would do it in a heartbeat but I just don't know lol

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with a clean 03-04 front end... keep the old style looking good! I'm a big fan of nicely done older front ends... I forget what grille this was on my old truck but it made that 99-04 front end look awesome. Full billet unit with a metal shell too.
6c10372c.jpg

swinky

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a clean 03-04 front end... keep the old style looking good! I'm a big fan of nicely done older front ends... I forget what grille this was on my old truck but it made that 99-04 front end look awesome. Full billet unit with a metal shell too.
6c10372c.jpg

It's a much tougher bumper too. I might just put the new style headlights in it and call it a day.

swinky

Reaction score
evu2ybav.jpg
I like the newer grill and headlights with the older bumper. Probably do this with a king ranch grill with the tan background and maybe some color matched red inside the new headlights

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
evu2ybav.jpg
I like the newer grill and headlights with the older bumper. Probably do this with a king ranch grill with the tan background and maybe some color matched red inside the new headlights

Go with a 04 Harley grill, I think that would look better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I say just leave the chrome grille and stock headlights. I hate mix matched headlights,grilles,bumpers. Either do full 05 or leave it the old style

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
I dont know this is a pretty good look LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388086114919.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388086114919.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 135

BlueOx

Reaction score
yde8aqa6.jpg

ta9e7udy.jpg

Finally got around to washing her up after all the red dust we had blow in from Mexico. And this wash was extra special as it was the first one at our new house! I LOVE having my own garage lol

eng53ine

Reaction score
yde8aqa6.jpg

ta9e7udy.jpg

Finally got around to washing her up after all the red dust we had blow in from Mexico. And this wash was extra special as it was the first one at our new house! I LOVE having my own garage lol

I like it looks good

02 ccsb, lariat, 7.3 auto, 4x4, 4" duals, 6637,zoodad

Zaairman

Reaction score

Looks like you need a 8' tall door though to get the truck in ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.