SuperBright LED Head Lamp Kits

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I got a set of the h11 lights for my wife's new f-150 but the heat sink is too large to fit in the housing and have adjustment. So I found that the company car I drive takes a h11 on the low beam with a projector. After tearing half the car apart I found that the light output was not very good. I don't know if the projectors are messing with it or what but they were disappointing. I love them in my fogs on my super duty now it looks like I am stuck with them and I don't want to modify the housings on the f150

Dzchey21

Reaction score
We are need of a 2015 or 2016 model year superduty owner for beta testing the next generation! Please PM us if you would like to volunteer!

Aren't they the same as 11-14 super duty as well? Or did you mean something else" if not I would be willing to test some in my 2012

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I got a set of the h11 lights for my wife's new f-150 but the heat sink is too large to fit in the housing and have adjustment. So I found that the company car I drive takes a h11 on the low beam with a projector. After tearing half the car apart I found that the light output was not very good. I don't know if the projectors are messing with it or what but they were disappointing. I love them in my fogs on my super duty now it looks like I am stuck with them and I don't want to modify the housings on the f150

The heat sink won't fit inside the housings? Even with an LED bulb gasket on the back of the lamp instead of the factory rubber dust cover?

Some projectors they may not work well, losing the hot spot in the middle top of the beam.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
The heat sink won't fit inside the housings? Even with an LED bulb gasket on the back of the lamp instead of the factory rubber dust cover?

Some projectors they may not work well, losing the hot spot in the middle top of the beam.

This is what it looks like

Attachments

• IMG_2935.JPG
    IMG_2935.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 89

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals!
for limited time, ends Tuesday Nov. 29th

20% off Super Bright LED Headlamps + FREE Shipping
Use Code: LEDHOL in the shopping cart

Now all items ship FREE in the USA, including HI, AK, PR, APO/FPO and all territories.

International customers outside the US are also eligible for discount shipping, just email us for a quote 24hrs a day!

Web: www.retro-solutions.net
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (860) 406-4443

Offers are not retroactive and limited to one offer per order as offers can not be combined

Dzchey21

Reaction score
We can send you some of the LED rubber gaskets to help with closing it up there. Is the bulb position in the opening off center though?

No worries I'm chalking this one up as a loss. I put them in with no rear gasket and the light is just too scattered with the deflector to justify keeping them in. Thanks however

retrosolutions

Reaction score
The H13 fitment for the 05+ head lamps are unfortunately on back order until the next shipment arrives in.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
All awaiting orders with these bulbs in H13 fitment will be shipping out tomorrow!

The Holiday Sale is officially over, however you can still use the discount today as long as the banner is still on the site!

retrosolutions

Reaction score

The Holiday Sale is officially over, however you can still use the discount today as long as the banner is still on the site!

retrosolutions

Reaction score
15% off All LED Headlight kits

... and FREE U.S. Shipping

Limited Time Only, only while supplies last!

Free shipping includes HI, AK, PR, GU, APO/FPO

15% Off LED Headlight Kits

Enter code: LED15 in shopping cart

Offer does not combine with any other offers, sales, or discounted items. Limited to use of one code per order. Offer is not retroactive.

Latest posts

Members online