sureflow injection

Buffalo444

Reaction score
What exactly is " new technology" here?
Changing the ratio is nothing new. The most common is the standard 7:1 and the hybrid 5:1. Higher has been tried, not proven beneficial as of yet and lower is being done now. Again, nothing ground breaking I hear as of yet.

If it isn't increasing injection pressure of the fuel or allowing for higher rpm capabilities (faster injection) then what is so special about them. I would like to know. Not bashing but no one seems to know or is wanting to explain just what they are.

Pretty sure sure flows are lower

sent from the rust monster

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I may be trying a set this spring... Cant bash the product at this point, only the way the builder started out.
uh oh.....did I just read what I thought I read?
Where to buy, checked in the Px section and didn't see them there.
Sorry for the derail OP..
Feel free to give us a call or shoot me a PM!
Changing the ratio is nothing new. The most common is the standard 7:1 and the hybrid 5:1. Higher has been tried, not proven beneficial as of yet and lower is being done now. Again, nothing ground breaking I hear as of yet.

If it isn't increasing injection pressure of the fuel or allowing for higher rpm capabilities (faster injection) then what is so special about them. I would like to know. Not bashing but no one seems to know or is wanting to explain just what they are.
6:1 injection ratio

finish on the plunger and barrels is about twice as hard as factory components.

Calculated injection pressure at the nozzle is really not something to be worried about, isn't it the speed of the fuel?

Recently I was asked for Sure Flow specs.

200 cc 100% nozzle

RPM====ICP====PW======CC
700--------500-------2.0-----------44

RPM====ICP====PW======CC
1700------800--------1.8-----------56

RPM====ICP====PW======CC
2000------2300-------2.5----------180

RPM====ICP====PW======CC
2000------3000-------2.5---------195

RPM====ICP====PW======CC
2200------3000-------3.0----------195

As rpm exceeded the injectors refill rate ,you start to see a reduction in cc's injected.
After 2300 rpm total flow begins to fall.

This flow is listed with out fuel side or oil side reaction time modifications.

The modifications carry injection farther into the rpm band. The next set of specs I post will be with the modifications.

Buffalo444

Reaction score
uh oh.....did I just read what I thought I read?

Feel free to give us a call or shoot me a PM!

6:1 injection ratio

finish on the plunger and barrels is about twice as hard as factory components.

Calculated injection pressure at the nozzle is really not something to be worried about, isn't it the speed of the fuel?

Recently I was asked for Sure Flow specs.

200 cc 100% nozzle

RPM====ICP====PW======CC
700--------500-------2.0-----------44

RPM====ICP====PW======CC
1700------800--------1.8-----------56

RPM====ICP====PW======CC
2000------2300-------2.5----------180

RPM====ICP====PW======CC
2000------3000-------2.5---------195

RPM====ICP====PW======CC
2200------3000-------3.0----------195

As rpm exceeded the injectors refill rate ,you start to see a reduction in cc's injected.
After 2300 rpm total flow begins to fall.

This flow is listed with out fuel side or oil side reaction time modifications.

The modifications carry injection farther into the rpm band. The next set of specs I post will be with the modifications.

So sureflows are an attempt at ahappy medium?

sent from the rust monster

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I think that others probably have flow sheets for a standard 200/100 with NO extra modifications. They can post them up if they like, I don't have any on file

under pressure

Reaction score

Considering the tunning aspect, the sureflows would have to be mechanically different otherwise they would work on standard tunes is my thought.

under pressure

Reaction score
I'd like to see that chart on a 250/200 with a 225cc limit
- keep fuel in the injector at a higher rpm
and the 200 nozzle to keep PW down

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I think that others probably have flow sheets for a standard 200/100 with NO extra modifications. They can post them up if they like, I don't have any on file

The only thing I have handy is the graph for the 238/80s.....

2039085050088936788ZXcUUF_fs.jpg

neverkickn

Reaction score
I might be missing something completely but I didn't think that rpms had any bearing on the amount that an injector was able to flow over a given time at a given oil pressure. Sure the injection window decreases as the rotating assembly spins faster, but the speed of the injector is a constant right?

under pressure

Reaction score
Yes but it still has to refill, the higher rpms the less refill you get is my undersranding, thats why the sure flow specs posted previously show an early peak.

under pressure

Reaction score
Seems time and pressure to refill would be an issue if you were draining the injectors at higher rpms.

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
I might be missing something completely but I didn't think that rpms had any bearing on the amount that an injector was able to flow over a given time at a given oil pressure. Sure the injection window decreases as the rotating assembly spins faster, but the speed of the injector is a constant right?

RPM's can and do drastically affect the fuel output of an injector. What's funny is even other injector builders feel running the flow bench at faster rpms does nothing but make the test quicker.

Every injector that leaves here is designed and built to use the "real" available pulse width at every rpm. There is a reason we dont offer any injector over 230cc for a 100% nozzle. Or anything more than 300cc for a 200% nozzle. It's useless.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Told you that when I stopped by a few weeks ago... You know I dont like to give an opinion on a product I have not run...

That is pretty stand up in my opinion Joe. Here I thought you were an azzhole! Chiste!

neverkickn

Reaction score
Yes but it still has to refill, the higher rpms the less refill you get is my undersranding, thats why the sure flow specs posted previously show an early peak.

I see what you are asking now. I thought that amount of fuel delivered at a certain rpm would have to be calculated, but I guess they just increase the fire rate of the injector on the flow bench to simulate operation at higer rpm's and measure the output.

Latest posts

Members online