switch back bulbs

JMart

Reaction score
Who has them and where are you getting them from. I have struck out twice with two companies. The first one couldn't complete an order after 5 weeks of trying I kept getting broken lights or the wrong ones. The second company is having an issue getting my lights out of China. They have been stuck there for two weeks.

Any recommendations?

taterthedog

Reaction score
OBSWIZ on here is where I got mine. His name is Cary and the company is CT performance. I'm pleased with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMart

Reaction score
OBSWIZ on here is where I got mine. His name is Cary and the company is CT performance. I'm pleased with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. I will probably be going with him then if I still need them, or at least next time I need them.

I am still waiting for DDM to come through. They say they shipped so they won't refund me. I have to wait another week to see if they turn up.

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
I went with vleds. Pricey but no bs warranty that you'll never have to take advantage of..lol

JMart

Reaction score
Got move from ddm. Have worked great

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

I ordered mine from DDM. They shipped on 4/25 but I haven't got them yet. They keep telling me I should get them this week though. They did finally make it to San Francisco a few days ago. Apparently they were shipped by sailboat from China. I wouldn't order from them again if they were free.

HVFC6040

Reaction score
Steer clear of retro solutions, thats all I can add. My buddy has some ddm's and a couple led's have burned out here and there, but thats after 3 years or so of use.

JMart

Reaction score
Steer clear of retro solutions, thats all I can add. My buddy has some ddm's and a couple led's have burned out here and there, but thats after 3 years or so of use.

I've already been burned by retro, and DDM took 6 weeks to ship. I would stear clear of them too.

Phiber Optik

Reaction score
I bought these a few months ago and they are great

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-3357-415...-Light-Bulb-/251473163495?hash=item3a8cf7f4e7

I also had the displeasure of dealing with retro solutions and their so called lifetime warranty of disapointment and excuses.

Anyways I had switchbacks but they never really matched my 6k HID's they were too blue, for $22 I tried these, they are perfect! Next in the lighting program was replacing the garbage retro solutions fog HID's which failed long ago. So I got these crazy LED fog bulbs from here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121378960408?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Next up will be to replace the headlight HID's...

NY_Mott

Reaction score
So is it really the consensus that retro is a bad choice.
They seem quick and friendly.
Got a quote for all all lights on the truck except head and fog.
Really wanna get them from one spot but the warranty issues I read bother me.

BK39

Reaction score
I'm done with Retro too. I went the ebay route, and my ebay leds are still working.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
So is it really the consensus that retro is a bad choice.
They seem quick and friendly.
Got a quote for all all lights on the truck except head and fog.
Really wanna get them from one spot but the warranty issues I read bother me.
The biggest thing imo is how overpriced they are, they sell the same crap as everyone else for 3x the money!

Latest posts

Members online