SXE line!

bruce65trojan

Reaction score
So how is the 366sxe vs 369sxe? Thinking about putting one on my '15. Was trying to see people's experiences with either or. Also open to other types.

bruce65trojan

Reaction score
At this time I really don't know. I'm trying to get ideas of all my different options. From what I've seen/read a lot of people are using Marylands kit. What do u suggest Mike?

TrevorS369

Reaction score
I went with Marylands kit. They sent me a straight housing instead of a 90 degree housing for the turbo. And instead of sending me the right housing, they sent me some junky 90 degree fitting to go on the end of the housing. And with the straight housing and 90 fitting on the end, it didn't fit with they're intercooler piping and also didn't fit going under the intake Y like its supposed to. I emailed them again about it telling them it didn't fit, that I need the right housing (that I ordered in the first place) and I never got another response. I ended up having to role the housing up and over the Intake Y and build a new IC pipe myself. Everything else fit good with their kit, Base plate, manifolds, pedistool, but the down pipe they sent me didn't fit. I had to hammer a spot in it to fit around the back of the passenger side manifold. I also tried they're tuning and I got a bunch of engine codes and the truck drove like crap besides WOT. They told me those codes were something wrong with my truck and they couldn't be turned off with a tune and they can't help me. I got with Midwest and they wrote me a tune and I have zero codes and the truck drives amazing!

Just sharing my experience with Maryland, hope it helps

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Our kits will be ready to ship next week. Direct as factory bolt on fitment with all the SX-E options in stock. We'll send out official release to all our dealers and public release as soon as the last piece of the puzzle hits the shelf.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
A few pics of the new kits.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 238
Reaction score
I can tell you right now that a great deal of work went into insuring that our kit would fit the new turbos. We had to make physical changes to it to meet our fitment standards. Part of the reason that it has taken some amount of time to get it out.

bruce65trojan

Reaction score
I can tell you right now that a great deal of work went into insuring that our kit would fit the new turbos. We had to make physical changes to it to meet our fitment standards. Part of the reason that it has taken some amount of time to get it out.

It looks awesome Dallas! Can definitely see the time and effort yall put into this product!

bruce65trojan

Reaction score

Do you know of anyone putting a 369 on a 15 and what kind of results they had?

Joseph_the_builder

Reaction score
I have the H&S Motorsports 369 turbo kit with H&S Motorsports dual fuelers on my daily driver. I personally think it's a great overall setup once your transmission relearns itself with the turbo. I've towed around 17k up some steep long hills in California with the setup and it does very well.
The kit itself was very well put together and bolted right up after the pain of taking the factory turbo out.