t500 hpop?

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
No secrets...

The Stealth SRP1 pump is designed for the 94.5’ to 03’ 7.3L Powerstroke engines. The Stealth SRP1 pump is a “Stock Replacement Pump”, SRP1, that will give you Stage I performance in a stock pump housing! We have addressed all of the stock HPOP housing flaws while at the same time increasing internal displacement by almost 50%! This is an increase of over twice the displacement that our competitors are offering in their pumps! These new pumps have all new internal components for a reliable operation. Inside these new pumps there are all new larger billet pistons combined with a new 18-degree billet swash plate that still retains stock reliability while increasing displacement by almost 50%! With the new larger pistons and new swash plate we have managed to increase displacement to 10.45cc vs. the stock 6.8cc or 7.2cc pumps. All pumps are designed with dual ABEC-5 ball bearings for added stability during operation instead of a rear bronze bushing like the stock pump late model pump uses. All of the snap rings, o-rings, and seals are new. We have machined the 3 high-pressure output ports from #6ORB fittings to #8ORB fittings resulting in twice the thread surface area, which means no more stripped or blown out fittings. We have also machined the edge filter plug in the bottom of the pump and taken it from a #3ORB fitting to a #6ORB fitting resulting in twice the thread surface area. We also machine some of the internal passages to ensure proper flow in and out of the pump. These new Stealth SRP Stage I pumps housings are bead blasted and coated with a ceramic base high temperature paint. The front mounting gasket surface area is re-machined flat to ensure a leak free installation. All of our new Stealth SRP1 pumps are rigorously tested to full pressure and full rpm on our test bench for 30 minutes to ensure optimum efficiency and performance before they leave our shop. The Stealth SRP1 comes with everything listed above and is also covered with a 1 year unlimited mileage warranty.

Has been tested with 300/200% 647HP 2980 psi @35%, old data as I belive some larger Inj's have been tested.

Thanks, Cary

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Very informative Cary. I did not know that Gary was publishing displacement, but am glad that he is. Heaven forbid you tell people what your pump flows - someone might copy it! LOL

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Gary released this info a year ago and its public..I have posted this on the the Forums..and have stated all one has to do to compare performance pumps is compare how they are built..but others I guess have nothing to post or are worried as to how their pumps stackup.

smokedout250

Reaction score
Finally somebody can give me some information! Thanks carys! Hrt I agree with you, when you buy injectors you don't just call and say will they make more power no you wanna take the time to know what your getting b4 you buy it! I just bought an spr1 from irate! At least they will give me information on them!

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Finally somebody can give me some information! Thanks carys! Hrt I agree with you, when you buy injectors you don't just call and say will they make more power no you wanna take the time to know what your getting b4 you buy it! I just bought an spr1 from irate! At least they will give me information on them!

Glad I could help....just a FYI but I sell SRP1's..:shocked:

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Anyone know the ratio of failed T500's to SRP1s?

True question

Have not heard of a single problem with the t500, I know several people have had issues with the srp1. Thats why I went with a t500. Should have it back today or tomorrow.

Got to love Nut swingers...

If there were any failures with the T500 Joey would keep it quiet, just like he does with all the broken shafts, oil starved rear pumps, leaks and such...

If your running a term pump, its almost as if you have to sign a gag order before he will ship it...

I have personally been called by 6 people with failed dual pumps, 3 people with failed 17* pumps... I know of a few other dual set ups that the people are all hush hush about...

Total bull**** but what ever.

My money will go to the guys who tell you what your buying. SRP1, Stealth, Swamps...

Wackerjr

Reaction score
another informative pst by Joe....

failed duals thats comical... notihing has been touched from the factory setup... so if they fail it is one of 2 things... somebody screwed with it, the ford pactory pumps died, or something else....

as with every vendor they all have their problems...

hell I have "heard" just like you that there are MANY stealth's with hot start issues, brass in the oil, etc.... but you don't see me posting it anywhere...

if you want info on the pump call Joey, he is not a vendor here, nor is he signed up... he will inform you of everything you need to know....

Failed 17* thats comical as well....stock pumps don't fail...VERY VERY VERY few actually do just "fail"

hell there was a post on psn asking anyone with issues to post them or contact Joey.... how many people responded......0 weird... post is still there deep in the archives....go check it out....

Joey has more options than anyother on the market period...

modded 17* (discontinued, not because of anything other than no need to have it and the t500)

upgrade your pump to T500 (upgraded internals, never touted to keep up with anything more than a adrenaline....)

New t500's can be made as well with all new parts ...

upgrade your pump to t1000 (still in the works, has had 5 revisions, and now has been running flawlessly on a few beta testers, not a work bench, for 20k on one veh and aprox 4-8k on others looking like will be to market soon.... oh and you 6.0 guys will finally have something if it works out in that beta truck as well)

brand new t1000 all new internals, all new parts...

Dual pumps, budget build, you supply the 2 pumps and get a dual setup on the cheap...

dual pumps with your supplied pump from your vehicle (nuff said)

Dual pumps with 2 new bosch pumps (nuff said)

Dual t500's (nuff said)

and soon to be release dual t1000's (nuf said)

ALSO IF you need a pump issue taken care of it is usually turned around in 3-5 days....most "other" systems have been known to have their customers down for 15 days or more....

his customer service speaks for itself, and you sir... wellllll your postings have said volumes about you as well...I am done here, good luck in your rantings, and anyone needs to get ahold of Joey for any question...

[email protected]

smokedout250

Reaction score
I wasn't worried. About failures. I just wanted information! Yeah I posted this on psn as well joey even responded to it. But he wouldn't say what he does to the pump! Obswiz actually had good useable information for me! Why should I have to call somebody everytime I want to get a part? Customer service is a plusand I have herd good things about his. Yeah the spr1 takes awhile to get but when your willing to show me something that proves your part over the others then why wouldn't I get it?

Obswiz i know you aell spr1s jake saw mt post and called me about them he made me a good deal and shipping is cheap beings he's an hour away lol but I do thank you for supplying info about the spr1

MRT1

Reaction score

If there were any failures with the T500 Joey would keep it quiet, just like he does with all the broken shafts, oil starved rear pumps, leaks and such...

If your running a term pump, its almost as if you have to sign a gag order before he will ship it...

I have personally been called by 6 people with failed dual pumps, 3 people with failed 17* pumps... I know of a few other dual set ups that the people are all hush hush about...

My money will go to the guys who tell you what your buying. SRP1, Stealth, Swamps...

It is interesting that you label a person a Nut Swinger merely because they are happy with a purchase. What should we call you Joe….someone who obviously has a pre-described agenda with absolutely no facts? Does anyone really want to take advice from an individual such as yourself? You are the guy that could not start his truck for weeks, changed injectors, HPOP’s and lord knows what else before someone informed you that the IPR valve will not function with the exhaust back pressure valve harness plugged into it. I would like to think that if all of the failures have occurred as you have stated that the individuals would most likely post the negative results themselves. When I purchased a pump from Terminator, Dieselsite, BTS and Stealth I was never asked to sign a “gag” order.

I believe I had asked you in a previous post as to what advantages and disadvantages you have experienced in the above mentioned pumps. Not your opinions Joe but real first hand knowledge. How do you like the indexing method of the adrenaline, the porting of the SRP1 or the retaining ring for the slippers on the T-500? Do you have any real life experience with any of these pumps (disassembled in your hands) or do you only offer rumors and innuendo? If you have actual first hand knowledge I would love to hear it…..please enlighten us with more than “I heard this or somebody said that” it’s almost like Al Gores theory of global warming or even worst the internet.

Last edited:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score

I really dont see the point here... I did my research before ever buying pumps. Ive always ended up with one from Joey. Who else is willing to talk to you at 10pm to help resolve a problem that may not even be related to the pump he sent you? There may be lots of options that work awesome, but the customer service is second to none.
I think the issues you mentioned with the twins have been resolved, much the same that all the problems with the SRP1 are currently being worked on (it would suck if one sent metal shavings through my motor like has happened to mutiple people to date)
another informative pst by Joe....

failed duals thats comical... notihing has been touched from the factory setup... so if they fail it is one of 2 things... somebody screwed with it, the ford pactory pumps died, or something else....

as with every vendor they all have their problems...

hell I have "heard" just like you that there are MANY stealth's with hot start issues, brass in the oil, etc.... but you don't see me posting it anywhere...

if you want info on the pump call Joey, he is not a vendor here, nor is he signed up... he will inform you of everything you need to know....

Failed 17* thats comical as well....stock pumps don't fail...VERY VERY VERY few actually do just "fail"

hell there was a post on psn asking anyone with issues to post them or contact Joey.... how many people responded......0 weird... post is still there deep in the archives....go check it out....

Joey has more options than anyother on the market period...

modded 17* (discontinued, not because of anything other than no need to have it and the t500)

upgrade your pump to T500 (upgraded internals, never touted to keep up with anything more than a adrenaline....)

New t500's can be made as well with all new parts ...

upgrade your pump to t1000 (still in the works, has had 5 revisions, and now has been running flawlessly on a few beta testers, not a work bench, for 20k on one veh and aprox 4-8k on others looking like will be to market soon.... oh and you 6.0 guys will finally have something if it works out in that beta truck as well)

brand new t1000 all new internals, all new parts...

Dual pumps, budget build, you supply the 2 pumps and get a dual setup on the cheap...

dual pumps with your supplied pump from your vehicle (nuff said)

Dual pumps with 2 new bosch pumps (nuff said)

Dual t500's (nuff said)

and soon to be release dual t1000's (nuf said)

ALSO IF you need a pump issue taken care of it is usually turned around in 3-5 days....most "other" systems have been known to have their customers down for 15 days or more....

his customer service speaks for itself, and you sir... wellllll your postings have said volumes about you as well...I am done here, good luck in your rantings, and anyone needs to get ahold of Joey for any question...

[email protected]

Very well explained... Its the customer service that sells his product, he doesnt have any salesman running around promoting it. If your product sells itself there isnt much room for discussion, it must work!

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
It is interesting that you label a person a Nut Swinger merely because they are happy with a purchase. What should we call you Joe….someone who obviously has a pre-described agenda with absolutely no facts? Does anyone really want to take advice from an individual such as yourself? You are the guy that could not start his truck for weeks, changed injectors, HPOP’s and lord knows what else before someone informed you that the IPR valve will not function with the exhaust back pressure valve harness plugged into it. I would like to think that if all of the failures have occurred as you have stated that the individuals would most likely post the negative results themselves. When I purchased a pump from Terminator, Dieselsite, BTS and Stealth I was never asked to sign a “gag” order.

I believe I had asked you in a previous post as to what advantages and disadvantages you have experienced in the above mentioned pumps. Not your opinions Joe but real first hand knowledge. How do you like the indexing method of the adrenaline, the porting of the SRP1 or the retaining ring for the slippers on the T-500? Do you have any real life experience with any of these pumps (disassembled in your hands) or do you only offer rumors and innuendo? If you have actual first hand knowledge I would love to hear it…..please enlighten us with more than “I heard this or somebody said that” it’s almost like Al Gores theory of global warming or even worst the internet.

Please tell more lol

Subscribed :popcorn:

zilla68

Reaction score
I really dont see the point here... I did my research before ever buying pumps. Ive always ended up with one from Joey. Who else is willing to talk to you at 10pm to help resolve a problem that may not even be related to the pump he sent you? There may be lots of options that work awesome, but the customer service is second to none.
I think the issues you mentioned with the twins have been resolved, much the same that all the problems with the SRP1 are currently being worked on (it would suck if one sent metal shavings through my motor like has happened to mutiple people to date)

Very well explained... Its the customer service that sells his product, he doesnt have any salesman running around promoting it. If your product sells itself there isnt much room for discussion, it must work!

i have my stock hpop on, and have asked or called 3 vendors pump questions. Joey is the only one who has taken the time to respond and help me. 2 other well known names never replied to my pm or call. He responded by pm, then by email and offered his number to call so he could walk me thru a few things. This is the service I demand when spending my hard earned cash. When I'm ready for one, I'll be hitting him up, and matt at gearhead, he has bent over backwards helping me. Service and response goes along way, but I think some get to big and too busy and lose sight of the simple things people appreciate.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
i have my stock hpop on, and have asked or called 3 vendors pump questions. Joey is the only one who has taken the time to respond and help me. 2 other well known names never replied to my pm or call. He responded by pm, then by email and offered his number to call so he could walk me thru a few things. This is the service I demand when spending my hard earned cash. When I'm ready for one, I'll be hitting him up, and matt at gearhead, he has bent over backwards helping me. Service and response goes along way, but I think some get to big and too busy and lose sight of the simple things people appreciate.

I hear this every day from people, the guys that take the time for their customers is where my money goes, always!

CSIPSD

Reaction score

Oh look everyone, its someone else trying to hide behind a user name...

John,

I had no issues with Joey, until I started getting PM's from people with broken shafts, leaks and other issues... Of course they wanted to keep it quiet so Joey would fix it for them...

Then Joey has his little special area on his forum where they go to take mad stabs at anyone not on the team...

My Modded 17* pump will not even make 2800psi right now, 22-25% duty cycle at 1800-2000psi... I'm glad he has discontinued that joke.

The T-500... LOL... 5 years to copy other ideas and its about ready??? maybe???

As far as the IPR issue when swapping my motor, is that some super secret thing you all go to? Yes, I went to work one day and my friends helped to finish the install of the motor... I didnt think to check that plug when we were chasing issues, of course we also had a bad injector that had to be sent back... but you leave that part out.

I would prefer to go to a vendor that will tell me what I am getting, not one that tells me its "great"...

MRT1

Reaction score
Oh look everyone, its someone else trying to hide behind a user name...

John,

I had no issues with Joey, until I started getting PM's from people with broken shafts, leaks and other issues... Of course they wanted to keep it quiet so Joey would fix it for them...

Then Joey has his little special area on his forum where they go to take mad stabs at anyone not on the team...

My Modded 17* pump will not even make 2800psi right now, 22-25% duty cycle at 1800-2000psi... I'm glad he has discontinued that joke.

The T-500... LOL... 5 years to copy other ideas and its about ready??? maybe???

As far as the IPR issue when swapping my motor, is that some super secret thing you all go to? Yes, I went to work one day and my friends helped to finish the install of the motor... I didnt think to check that plug when we were chasing issues, of course we also had a bad injector that had to be sent back... but you leave that part out.

I would prefer to go to a vendor that will tell me what I am getting, not one that tells me its "great"...

What does any of that dribble have to do with high pressure oil pumps? Again for the third time you have avoided my questions, do you have any firsthand knowledge of any of the above mentioned pumps or are you just giving your personal opinion? Quit dodging the question and give facts about the design advantages and disadvantages of these pumps. Now is your chance Joe.....we are all listening.

To the op, the T500 has some nice improvements over a stock pump. I like the fact that it has a rear bearing instead of a bushing and the retaining ring for the slippers is far superior to what the stock pump has. The T500 is a good solid pump at an affordable price. The Adrenaline and SRP1 is also a solid pump with slightly different features but also more money. As mentioned previously Terminators customer service seems to be top notch and I have not heard of anyone being strong armed yet.

Joe, let’s have an informative discussion about any of the above mentioned pumps. Can you add any factual information to this or just opinions about a third cousin’s friend who called me one time at band camp.

And for the record no one is hiding behind a user name “Meter Relay Technician” you can look it up if you must.

Truth be known Joe I can't imagine any vendor wanting you representing their product.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.