Talk me out of it.

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
15-16 has better turbo that won't grenade and a slightly larger hp fuel pump. 13 or newer has better/bigger brakes, think 13 or newer gets better dash too

Reaction score
Ended up getting a 2015 king ranch with 50k miles.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 118

superpsd

Reaction score
This is suppose to be a talk me out of it thread that ended with a truck purchase lol congrats. Keeping the OBS or is that going away now?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I just got a 15. Only thing I've read is that mini Maxx won't work on 15s. Have to use ezlynk. Which seems to be a good tuner

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

you can use SCT as well as *******.

Bruski

Reaction score
This is suppose to be a talk me out of it thread that ended with a truck purchase lol congrats. Keeping the OBS or is that going away now?
I don't think so. Lol false advertisement. He wanted us To tell him it would be a good idea, So he could show his wife why it was such a good idea lol.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
As of now I'm gonna keep it. I'm gonna take it off the road for a few months and swap all my parts over from the 97 to the crew Cab. My bts is out too so who knows how long that'll take to get back.

I don't think so. Lol false advertisement. He wanted us To tell him it would be a good idea, So he could show his wife why it was such a good idea lol.
It was more to ease my mind lol.

Nice truck man, you wont regret it. I too came out of a 7.3. I loved my 7.3, but these 6.7s are awesome. Only regret I have is that I sold my 7.3 and didn't have to
Thanks! Like I said I'm gonna try my hardest to keep my obs. I love that dam thing.

JRLott

Reaction score
Yep...nice new ride. No MM, at least three other great options that Mike can help you out with making your zippy go fast desires happy.

Jomax

Reaction score
And the 11-14s have a better transmission. If you're coming from a 7.3, only argument to try and talk you out of it is your 7.3 is paid off. Otherwise, nobody is going to talk you out of it. I came from a 7.3 and there is no comparison. 7.3 isn't a bad engine, but the 6.7 is so much more refined. And the truck around it is leaps and bounds above the 7.3 era.

Honestly, the trans being stronger isn't enough to worry. I have 40k miles of abuse in the race tune .. I wasn't supposed to make it past 10k miles in the race tune supposedly... I've seen 2011/14 trans die fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
Honestly, the trans being stronger isn't enough to worry. I have 40k miles of abuse in the race tune .. I wasn't supposed to make it past 10k miles in the race tune supposedly... I've seen 2011/14 trans die fast.

And you even have done burnouts while trailering!

Jomax

Reaction score
And you even have done burnouts while trailering!

Lol, more times then I can count. Got new tires now, so it'll stop for awhile.
Vids or it didn't happen...

I don't personally have any. Here's the problem with vids of your truck. When the time comes to sell it on here. People search your name to see how you treated your truck... I already screwed up showing pics of it air borne. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.