Tennessee, report in...

truckman1974

Reaction score
I just bought a house in Greeneville so not too far from some of you..... Looking forward to moving in!

DieselMater86

Reaction score
Hey guys looking at getting a meet and greet together. Nothing crazy family friendly. Something like a park or something like a cookout, cruise or whatever. Looking at July maybe I know that Lebanon tn has a pull end of that month I believe. What do y'all think.

cbf9703

Reaction score
There are plenty of good parks, but the pavilions tend to get reserved early.

There's plenty of water around if you're looking at warm weather... park with water access for kids might an idea if it's family event before a pull.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

truckman1974

Reaction score
Might be nice to do something around the first week of August, but Lebanon is about 225 miles from me and I don't think I could venture out that far around that time.

If someone planned something closer to the eastern side of the state, like Knoxville or Tri-Cities area I would be willing to explore options!

DieselMater86

Reaction score
Just some info but will be a diesel meet put on by TDA Tennessee Diesel Association. They are trying to get a dyno setup and such. It's during the rod run in pigeon fordge on April 16th .

truckman1974

Reaction score
Thanks. Sucks though.........I will be in town for a bit but will have just left in time to miss this one. Maybe next time....

DieselMater86

Reaction score
I understand you too. I'm just going to hit the dyno if they can pull it off. The meet I'm putting together is completely free lance from clubs. Might talk to some people I know that own shops about maybe getting in on it. Just to help get things together and such.

I have been looking for a more complete list of diesel events instead of jumping around on 4 sites to find everything. I know I heard something about TS I believe not going to be happening this year. Just want to try my best to bring people together and have some fun in the process.

cbf9703

Reaction score
I understand you too. I'm just going to hit the dyno if they can pull it off. The meet I'm putting together is completely free lance from clubs. Might talk to some people I know that own shops about maybe getting in on it. Just to help get things together and such.

I have been looking for a more complete list of diesel events instead of jumping around on 4 sites to find everything. I know I heard something about TS I believe not going to be happening this year. Just want to try my best to bring people together and have some fun in the process.
TS is back on after Dennis's meltdown.

I'm all for events and getting good people together, especially while at them. Beans usually does a fall dyno day and they've done some spring ones too... it's about as central in the state as you're going to get- only about 25 minutes from the geographic center. Lol. Swamps is easier access on interstates, but they don't have the space for parking or anyone with the time to coordinate an event last time I checked.

I think the bigger issue is trying to figure out where most people would be coming from, West, middle, or East, and plan around an event in that area because as we all know it's a long way to drive across.

Nothing against CJ or Elizabeth, but they tend to keep a younger, more bro crowd than I'm interested in hanging around with and TDA is a business venture, not just diesel enthusiasts.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DieselMater86

Reaction score
Yea beans isn't far from me and not missing it this time aroind. Swamps is a easier access location but definitely no room. I'm still working to see who and where they will be coming from. Plus the guy that was going to help kinda crapped out on me. I have a few feelers out to see. I'm with you I'm not into the bro crowd. Not to roast but I like to meet people like me that pay for there own. Not straight out of high schoolwith a king ranch Denali lifted on 38s and working part time at autozone.
lol sorry I'm a diesel guy yea powerstroke is my thing but I'm all for diesels no matter the make even though yes I bust my buddies and friends but only people I know. All diesel have there factory issues and fall backs but it's a lifestyle.

eng53ine

Reaction score
Anybody around Newport? My dads trying to find somewhere he can fill a water tank. Approximately about 250-300 gallon tank, do the water departments have filling station or anything like? Thanks

Latest posts

Members online