• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Termi twins for sale

Pyromaniak001

Reaction score
Terminator Twin hpop for 7.3L engine. Bought from a user on here for $1900 and never used them. Have since sold the truck and looking to clear them out of the garage. Already packaged and ready to ship. Asking what I paid for them $1900 (shipping included). I live in Houston and work in and around San Antonio, Seguin, and as far south as Victoria TX. Shoot me a pm for contact information. Will deliver if its reasonably near any of the above cities.

Story on them is they have 3-4000 miles on them and were sent back to Joey for a re-seal before I purchased them. I'll have to dig through messages to find out who I bought them from, can't remember off-hand. Thanks in advance guys.

Price is $1900 firm.

Feel free to read up on them on terminators website http://terminatorengineering.com/

Pyromaniak001

Reaction score
These are still in the garage. Never used them since I purchased them. Price is whatever, make me an offer (reasonable) thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.