• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Terminator duals

gobstopper909

Reaction score
Price drop!

This listing is for a 7.3 power stroke. I had plans of 300/200's, but $$$ never came my way. It originally started off with a stock superduty 17 degree pump I had modified by joey @ terminator engineering. I found a used front pump and adapter on powerstroke nation that needed to be put together.
I bought it and realized I could not put it together myself. I sent both pumps to joey and he mated them together, updated both pumps and installed a remote ipr on it with the latest custom machined mating adapter.
This listing includes the ready to run hpop's, remote ipr, ipr dump line, tapped hpop reservoir (for ipr dump) and obs hpop fittings. Bolt it up with a new gasket, and run any size injector you want. These pumps put out 3100psi at wot with 250/100 hybrid injectors and also helped me put down 541-1060 rwhp on a dyno.
I'm downsizing my setup, therefore I dont need a dual hpos. The only trades I would accept are a brand new aftermarket pump that would support small hybrid injectors. Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_3930.JPG
    IMG_3930.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 191

Latest posts

Members online