Terminator engineering still doing pumps?

TjMiller

Reaction score
I didn't see a phone # on terminators website so I emailed and haven't got a response yet. I had a question about using an early pump with the anti drain back valve on a newer style motor. Is he still making pumps?

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
Last I talked with him (few months) he was busy with his full time job and family things.
Quick answer, yes. Sometimes it's a challenge to reach him

mandkole

Reaction score
Don't waste your time....Joey has had alot of projects fail

Be more specific please or this isn't helpful.

7 or so years ago I got one of his very first conversions of a later 17* pump to work on an early reservoir. Worked great.

thuglike

Reaction score
Joey is a great dude but extremely busy. He makes a real good product and stands behind it. He is real hard to get ahold of. He is a farmer and never has time. It has been my experience that he will eventually get back to you. Just be patient, if you can...

TjMiller

Reaction score
Ok, having the work I need done is not an emergency but I need to know if I should grab this pump before its gone. Needs the anti drain back removed to work on my truck don't want to buy it if it wont work. Still haven't heard back, I will try on PSN

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
Don't waste your time....Joey has had alot of projects fail

154d1395863881-def-level-time-possession-thumb.jpg

Best way to contact Joey is through the forums or via email and he's always very timely from my understanding.

As for OPs question:

You can use a 94-95 HPOP on any 94-03 7.3L with no issues.
You cannot use a 96-03 HPOP on a 94-95 motor.

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score

Best way to contact Joey is through the forums or via email and he's always very timely from my understanding.

As for OPs question:

Stand up vendor above. Didn't even hint to try and sell their pump. You guys gained even more respect from me, and you already had a ton!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Towerguy

Reaction score
Stand up vendor above. Didn't even hint to try and sell their pump. You guys gained even more respect from me, and you already had a ton!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen her speak highly of Terminator's pumps in an HPOP thread over on the .ORG. When a vendor conducts themselves like that it goes a long way with me. On the other hand, if a vendor feels the need to bad-mouth a competitor it just tells me they are insecure about their own product.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
As stated, Joey can be hard to get a hold of. He builds pumps at night after working all day. He IS still building pumps though. We are a dealer for him and can answer any questions you may have. If we don't have the answer, we can get with him and back to you. Right now, he is really backed up on cores, so sending a pump in to be built is the best route.

Shoot me a PM or e-mail with any questions you have directly for him. I will get the info you need.

Tom S

Reaction score

As for OPs question:

Kudos to you for this kind of post!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online