Texas Truck Nationals Dec 16th &17th 2011

Chris

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Trying to help spread the word. This is going to be the first annual Texas Truck Nationals. I know its a little short notice but this is going to be a blast. Its going to be a 2 day event, friday and saturday. Still working out the details on classes, but there will be diesel and gas classes. This is all trucks and trucks only.

Classes are looking to be something like this:

Unlimited/allout
some kind of index class around a 12.0-13.0
bracket class
and a manual transmission class.

More specifics will be announced later this week.

Other events will be live concerts, a onsite dyno, burnout contest, diesel vs gas top 10 races, and a show and shine. We will be integrating our annual truckshow/burnout contest into this event also. There will be pay outs/awards for all the classes and events.

There will also be a full vendor alley just like all big events.

For a fun little twist there is also going to be a class dedicated to true street trucks. All participants will go on a drive downt he highway and up and down some country roads then come right back into the staging lanes and run.

Ill post up with more details and specifics, as well as sponsors. Lets get the word spread and try to get a big event going in TX.

new_flyer.jpg

Last edited:

Chris

Reaction score
Still gives 5 weeks. You guys make it on down. Theyre going to be very reasonable on vendor alley. I was going to call yall tomarrow actually.

01platinum

Reaction score
Going to be awesome. Have to see what is going on that weekend. I am marking the dates down.

01Platinum's Command Center

Chris

Reaction score
Heres the updated flyer w/ correct dates and a little more info.

More sponsors are signing up already, and at the end of the week well update with the ones in for sure. some of the ones in already are ones you see at the regular big national events, and some extras and its just the beginning. Vendor alley should be a great place to find some great deals and see some new products. Any other sponsors or vendors feel free to contact me or Freddy at SA Raceway and we can get you any info you need. it is going to be VERY affordable to have a booth at this event and they arent restricting things to a particular size or setup.

on edit, any mod if you could, you can put this flyer up at the beginning of the thread as itll eliminate some confusion and edit my posts as necessary as well.

new_flyer.jpg

stonepusher

Reaction score
Someone told me Nelson Performance out of San Antonio is gonna be there, from what I have heard the guys are serious about their gas trucks! These event is gonna be awesome!