Thanks!! Got my updated chip and WOW!

MossBack

Reaction score
I want to say thanks again to Jody and Diane. Last week I sent in my chip in that I bought in 2008 and got it updated. WOW I thought my tunes were good till I got these tunes in and this truck is a beast!

If anyone has older tunes on there truck pre-2010 send your chip in for the newer updates it is worth it. Plus they are always FREE!

You guys are the best.

Bryan

SeeYa

Reaction score
I want to say thanks again to Jody and Diane. Last week I sent in my chip in that I bought in 2008 and got it updated. WOW I thought my tunes were good till I got these tunes in and this truck is a beast!

If anyone has older tunes on there truck pre-2010 send your chip in for the newer updates it is worth it. Plus they are always FREE!

You guys are the best.

Bryan

Thanks for your post Bryan! Enjoy!!!

Diane

PStroked444

Reaction score
So I can send my chip in and get it updated for free.... Interesting. I bought mine in 08. Sounds like it would be worth it.

CJ

SeeYa

Reaction score
So I can send my chip in and get it updated for free.... Interesting. I bought mine in 08. Sounds like it would be worth it.

CJ

It not mandatory, but if you want the updates it only cost shipping back to you.

Diane

woodduck97

Reaction score
My friend just sent his back you guys last week and we are ready to see how they are once his trans is complete.

Latest posts

Members online