The 2011-16 Leveled Super Duty Thread

jwalk09

Reaction score
Just ordered my rims and tires yesterday, getting ready to pull the trigger on a Carli 2.5" coils,shocks,adjustable track bar and caster correction shims. Anyone know if I put the leveling kit on with my stock rims and tires and get a front end alignment like the kit says will I be good to just throw on the new rims and tires when they come in even tho they are a different size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I installed that kit on mine with the caster shims and haven't gotten an alignment . As long as u install the shims correctly there's nothing that should be out of line. Correct me if I'm wrong

sootie

Reaction score
Just ordered my rims and tires yesterday, getting ready to pull the trigger on a Carli 2.5" coils,shocks,adjustable track bar and caster correction shims. Anyone know if I put the leveling kit on with my stock rims and tires and get a front end alignment like the kit says will I be good to just throw on the new rims and tires when they come in even tho they are a different size?

You will be fine. Alignment has nothing to do with rim or tire size.

ccmac

Reaction score
Not everyone has thousands to drop on a full suspension package....that's how they can not justify it.
Also, everyone doesn't need the whole package. Spacers and blocks are just fine for most people. I started with just that then decided to add onto what I had....which makes the fact that we can buy parts alacarte even better. If you don't have the money up front you can build it a little at a time.

Definitely agree.

It's not even that I don't have the money, I just don't have a problem with the factory ride. This pickup is most likely always going to have a four wheeler or tools in it and Will be 50% highway 50% farm use. Why spend 1-3k trying to make it ride better when factory is just fine.

I've decided on the 2 inch rough country front spacers and bilstien shocks. Which alignment cams and trac bar drop bracket would everyone recommend?

Notneb

Reaction score
Please direct me to where i can buy the product that cheap?

As promised: http://www.dieselpowerproducts.com/...-suspension-kit-2005-2015-ford-superduty.aspx

I lived in Seattle so I just drove to pick up the parts from their shop. Total for coils, rear add a pack and a track bar: $1410

So add some base shocks: $2000 gets you a Carli 2.5 kit. Now if you feel you want to do more off-road all you need to do is upgrade the shocks.

If you're willing to drive to a Carli vendor you shave almost $600 in shipping.

Notneb

Reaction score
The carli add a pack is one of my favorite mods for ride quality. Huge difference.

I went with full deavers, I've yet to ride in an add a pack installed truck, so I can't compare. I will say it was a night and day difference, you don't realize just how much until you ride in a stock truck again lol.

sootie

Reaction score
Depends actually. I've seen many a times where bigger wheels with more offset and more tire jack alignment up.

how is that possible? Maybe if the alignment was off, the bigger wheels accentuated the problem. I'm sorry but alignment is making sure the hubs are in line with each other and have the correct caster. There is no physical way the wheels and tires could affect that.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
how is that possible? Maybe if the alignment was off, the bigger wheels accentuated the problem. I'm sorry but alignment is making sure the hubs are in line with each other and have the correct caster. There is no physical way the wheels and tires could affect that.

26x16. -115 offset? lol

Kidding...I agree with you.

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score

I guess that's a possibility, but just saying what I've seen lol.

Ive always realigned I guess since every time I swap setups I'm swapping lift height I feel like lmao

Stackedup6.7

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys. I'll post pics when I'm all setup.

tommy1005

Reaction score
mine with 1.5" spacer. I want to swap to 350 blocks in the rear to get a little rake back because it drags when I put a load on it.

04788f7573aa269e209234a5e46afd9e.jpg

c63 AMG

Reaction score
mine with 1.5" spacer. I want to swap to 350 blocks in the rear to get a little rake back because it drags when I put a load on it.

04788f7573aa269e209234a5e46afd9e.jpg

Damn that looks really good. Are you level now or little high in the front?

Sent from my banana using Tapatalk

Clean-15

Reaction score
A tiny bit on the left radius arm and the fender liner (which I trimmed) but no sheet metal contact. It's perfect. The reservoirs also have little marks on them but just a lil rub.

tommy1005

Reaction score
Damn that looks really good. Are you level now or little high in the front?

Sent from my banana using Tapatalk

Dead level on the rockers. The rear fenders make it look like it sits 1" low in the back, which is why I want the 350 blocks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.