The 2011-16 Leveled Super Duty Thread

Tim1216

Reaction score
I don't understand why people put 40s on a truck, it's so inconvenient and would be a pain in the azz to get in and out

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Glad to get rid of the Pit Bull Rockers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair enough but this thread is about leveled (2.5"ish) 11-16 trucks. Not 12"+ lifts on older models. I guess I'm missing the correlation?

WydOpen

Reaction score
I am seriously curious about the kd bumper spacers mentioned? I have the bumper led bar mounts and I am not impressed. Are the spacers just blocks?

Here are a couple pics. I'm installing them later today most likely. Just like UNBROKEN said, you can either make your own or stack a bunch of washers and get longer bolts. This kit was only $49 and it looks better than a bunch of stacked washers.

20160506_155202817_iOS.jpg

20160506_155433325_iOS.jpg

Rook

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics and testing the product. I was scared it was going to look weird with the body lines but it looks good and you don't have to worry about rubbing.

WydOpen

Reaction score
That just basic 3/4" plate steel? The hardware is grade 8 or lower?

Sent from my NXA8QC116 using Tapatalk

Correct, it is 3/4" laser cut steel and then powder coated. Not sure about the hardware. More info on their website: KD Fab Works 3/4" Bumper Spacer for 11-16 Ford Super Duty
did that come with instructions?

No instructions, but it is pretty much dummy proof. Just crank your wheel over to give better access on the backside of the bumper and remove two bolts on each side. It took me no more than 15-20 minutes.

Thanks for the pics and testing the product. I was scared it was going to look weird with the body lines but it looks good and you don't have to worry about rubbing.

I was, too, but I saw a few pictures on some trucks on Instagram and I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't looking for it specifically.

Seavee05

Reaction score
Ok, here's a question about leveling my 2016 F250. It seems the newer trucks come higher from the factory. My truck measures 43 3/4 to the middle of the rear wheel well and 41 1/2 in the front. I have a 3 1/2" block in the back. There is a thread on this forum called 2015 test mule that illustrates this. So my question is: Is a 2 1/2" level the same as a 4" lift on the 2011-14's? So if I do a Carli 2 1/2" level with a 4" block I should be 44" all around roughly. Does this seem accurate? Will these products net me these heights? Has anyone done this comparison? Pics would help.

Also, I'm thinking of running 285/55 22's & 22 x 10 AF's with -24 bs I think with this set up and I'm wondering if that size will get a little lost or look too small with this set up. FIRE AWAY!

TripleE44

Reaction score
No, the 2.5 is not the same as the 4" on these trucks. The lift number (2.5 or 4) is essentially the amount of lift on the front. The 350s have almost always came with the taller block like you have and 250s used to come with the 1 7/8s and may sometimes still come with those. A lot of times people will do a 2.5" on a 250 and put the taller "350" block like what you already have.

I think you're still right on with the estimated measurements on the truck after a 2.5 though. I don't know what that tire diameter measures but you'd want to factor that in. I think the factory tires that come on the 20s are like 34.1".

Seavee05

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. What I was getting at is if you look at the 2015 test mule thread you'll see that the newer truck higher in the back which works with what you're saying but Morgan said that it is 1 1/2 higher in the front as well. In the beginning of this thread someone said their 2 1/2 ready lift netted them 1 1/2 of lift. That was the reason for that part of my question. The stock tires I'm running are 33" high. I'm thinking of 285/55 22's which are 34.3" So ya know with the cosy of all this stuff I don't want to have regrets. I had 4" lifts on both of my previous F250's 2005 & 2001 and that as much as I'd want but I've out of game for a while and I'm playing catch up a little.
Thanks Again,
Danny

TripleE44

Reaction score
Maybe Morgan got a different spring with like a snow plow prep pkg or something. I'd believe him if his sits 1.5" higher. I do know the 11-16s hood appears to sit higher, so maybe the wheel arch goes up higher than previous too.

As far as the guy that said he only got 1.5" out of a ready lift, I don't see how that's possible. The spacer is 2.5" and that's that. It's hard and isn't gonna shrink when you put it on top of the spring. Maybe his tape measure is broke or he got a different spacer by accident.

If your truck had 1.5" more, you wouldn't have as much rake as you do. It'd be closer to how my 11 was, which was only about an inch difference from front to back. But you'd be overall higher than mine was.

Chandler6.7

Reaction score
Snow Plow Prep

I am new to this forum but this particular thread is what convinced me to finally join this site. First off, I'd like to say that all of the trucks in this thread make me want to make poor financial decisions, so many nice set ups. I just bought the Bilstein leveling kit and PMF Sway bar drop brackets. That is all that I can afford for now so I will just keep stock piling until I have it all. I'd like an adjustable trac bar, BDS Radius arms, and the PMF rear blocks with Bilstein shocks. Great looking trucks on here guys

Latest posts

Members online