The 2011-16 Leveled Super Duty Thread

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Never owned Kings of any other Fox shock besides the 2.5 resi's I have now but these things are awesome.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I run the skyjacker nitro series....silver paintjobs only. The white dont perform well.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Carli? Sounds like something for girls. A good trailmaster or superlift shock is good for big jumps

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Carli or PMF. Carli is solid but PMF has a lot to offer as well. Torn between the two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Carli or icon springs. Then OUO or pmf for the other parts will have you covered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I know this is a level thread but concerning Fox shocks and stock suspension on rough southern highways. A simple yes or overkill would be sufficient!

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
My off-roading is limited and I do far more driving on the streets than on dirt. Thinking Fox....read they are significantly smoother than Bilsteins. Anyone had experience with both?

My Bilsteins ride way smoother than my buddies Foxs... but I also run way less air pressure in the tires so not a good comparison

Notneb

Reaction score
My off-roading is limited and I do far more driving on the streets than on dirt. Thinking Fox....read they are significantly smoother than Bilsteins. Anyone had experience with both?

My Dodge 2500 quad cab 6.7 has Bilstien 5100's on stock suspension/tires and rides firm but comfortable on the road, not that great off road.

My Ford F250 Crew 6.7 has a Carli 2.5 with Fox 2.0's on 18" rims on 35" tires. It's soft and has some roll to it, but really shines off road. It's a much softer in town, but the roll can be annoying sometimes.

Hope that helps. I know it's not the same truck, but the shocks are the exact same *they fit both platforms*.

Cpstanley

Reaction score
My Dodge 2500 quad cab 6.7 has Bilstien 5100's on stock suspension/tires and rides firm but comfortable on the road, not that great off road.

My Ford F250 Crew 6.7 has a Carli 2.5 with Fox 2.0's on 18" rims on 35" tires. It's soft and has some roll to it, but really shines off road. It's a much softer in town, but the roll can be annoying sometimes.

Hope that helps. I know it's not the same truck, but the shocks are the exact same *they fit both platforms*.

Seems the consensus here is that Carli springs are the way to go. Anyone have any experience with PMF products that could weigh in?

sootie

Reaction score
Seeing as pm doesn't make Springs or shocks how is it relevant?

Clomax

Reaction score
Beautiful truck...is the ride just amazing? Looking at the backcountry with the fox shocks. Anyone know if the kings are that much better to justify extra expense?
The ride is fantastic! I have another with the backcountry 2.5, but it has 20"stock wheels. It's night and day for pavement feedback. But I run the tires at 45psi as well on the 37's.
Off-road, it's phenomenal.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Seeing as pm doesn't make Springs or shocks how is it relevant?

PMF uses Icon coils which are also highly regarded. Their hard parts are on par with anything else on the market IMHO. My truck rides great with the Icon springs and Fox 2.5's.

Cpstanley

Reaction score
Just want something that rides better than pro comp stage I that I had on my last two trucks. That was before i was enlightened and got my power stroke.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Just want something that rides better than pro comp stage I that I had on my last two trucks. That was before i was enlightened and got my power stroke.

Be glad to help set you up with OUO information. We can go mild to wild on shocks, have anything from off the shelf fox to custom valved kings

Stackedup6.7

Reaction score
244ebc1fb4a29b0276501c85ebfc9d9e.jpg

Update: Installed the air lift compressor and Firestone air bags to compliment the Carli leveling springs to keep the level ride when towing. No complaints so far, awesome ride when loaded down.

Latest posts

Members online