the beefy build

BFT

Reaction score
Turbos are off. Just have to give ford a call mañana and get a few things (hopefully they have it).
Wish I had a something good to tow back home to tests these ad mofos out. Staying water cooled due to towing for work.

Here is the last pic I took... Minus the turbos and all that good stuff
IMG_4806.jpg

BFT

Reaction score
You will have them tomorrow. Threads like these are made for a purpose.

And my skin chandelers feel cold against you truck :poke:

BFT

Reaction score
A little heads up with my build. I ran into a snag and am dealing with some valves that had some play. Only a couple were like that but I didn't want to risk it and pulled the heads. Hopefully the machine shop will have a quick turn around.

On that note... What do you guys think about 60's? Only reason I hesitate is because of towing.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I think the high powers would love them some 60's. With proper gate tuning, it should tow like a monster. I don't think EGT's would be much of a concern and the smoke could be controlled with tuning.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Rob, I had 60's with my tow powers and never had an issue with EGT's. I didn't tow as much as you do, but I know in ex street or street you should have no problem. Just have Mike throw in the SCT too.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Rob, I had 60's with my tow powers and never had an issue with EGT's. I didn't tow as much as you do, but I know in ex street or street you should have no problem. Just have Mike throw in the SCT too.

I already gave him one ;)

Latest posts

Members online