The Diesel Cartel's RCSB 6.7 Race/Street Truck Build

1BD9D7

Reaction score
I look forward to seeing more of this. I'd like to see what you do with the grille, the factory pieces just don't look good with the overload of chrome. I'm sure it will look great. I just drove my shortened 6.0 for the first time yesterday, and I really like it so far...

Reaction score
Truck is being delivered to me today. Hope to get cutting on the frame this week.

Also coming this week should be my No Limit Intake and EGR Delete. I am now a stocking no limit dealer so if anyone needs anything please feel free to email or PM me.

[email protected]

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Truck is being delivered to me today. Hope to get cutting on the frame this week.

Also coming this week should be my No Limit Intake and EGR Delete. I am now a stocking no limit dealer so if anyone needs anything please feel free to email or PM me.

[email protected]

Just got mine in yesterday, looks badass. Can't wait for my exhaust.

definitely watching this build closely

Reaction score
So the truck showed up today. Was everything I was expecting and hoping for. I paid someone to drive it from Missouri to me in Florida. Was 1000 miles and he told me he did on average around 70-75. The truck showed on the dash nearly 21 mpg from the trip. Pretty impressive.

Excuse my Ram blocking most of the truck but here it is.
b9275014c5d9c5420c0f844117ee1535.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Badass Ram!

I won't clog up this thread with my RAM but heres one more shot. I have to say, I've owned 7 Super Duties, loved them all for the most part. I don't think any truck has been a nicer driver or more comfortable and full of amenities than this RAM. The interior absolutely craps on a Platinum I'm sorry to say.....
6535E2D6-C28B-480E-82CE-B5FB7DC276DD_zpsaxt3up2a.jpg

9AA3E823-D942-4DF6-8A37-1BE9EC073F8B_zpsledl6xlu.jpg

68911336-F50F-40FD-9E9A-D5CEFE9912D5_zps8oqoethw.jpg

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Lol the regular cab 6.7 is sitting there like "okay dad I'm here!" Looks so tiny behind the dodge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stacked6.7

Reaction score
I know you don't want to plug up this thread, but can we see a couple shots of the inside? Just curious to what you like about it better than the platinum.

Reaction score
Ill have to get some good pictures but a few things.

1. Push Button Starter
2. Auto up and down windows
3. Monitor in dash is larger and works much more smoothly.
4. Alpine Stereo system much clearer with more bass than Ford Sony System
5. MegaCab
6. Seats are made with much higher quality softer leather.
7. All interior lights are LED from the factory.
8. The LCD between the gauges is 2 times larger than the ford and is very customizable. Even allows turn by turn navigation to be displayed here.
9. LED accent lighting from factory on your feet, behind door handle pulls, in headliner shining down on center console.
10. Upfitter switches much easier to hook up.
11. Steering wheel is much thicker in diameter, has a great feel.

I know a lot of these things are trivial but a lot of them are huge upgrades.

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
I personally hate the thick steering wheel and the whole feel of the Rams is cheap to me. They look better than before though. To each his own of course. I went with a platinum simply because of interior and the fact that they're the best looking as well, imo of course

Reaction score
I personally hate the thick steering wheel and the whole feel of the Rams is cheap to me. They look better than before though. To each his own of course. I went with a platinum simply because of interior and the fact that they're the best looking as well, imo of course

I don't mean to offend anyone with a platinum, its still an amazing and bad ass truck. I plan to put a platinum interior in this RCSB I'm building. I really prefer the power band and transmission in the ford over the ram that i have currently. I was a little weird with that large steering wheel at first but now getting back into a ford, the steering wheel feels like a noodle.

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
I can definitely see the noodle effect haha. Borrowed my buddies longhorn 2500 awhile back for a few days and I was kind of getting used to steering wheel and I went back to my old F150s and was like wtf haha. No offense taken, that Ram is beautiful though. Done up they look great

Latest posts

Members online