The New MadMax

Reaction score
Well I want to start out with a big thanks to Adrain for his help and expertise! Here is how this project started . Had a friend come to me that was tired of losing to duramaxs that were only tuned. So I told him gonna need more fuel for starters . Thing was he wanted to stay as close to stock as possible . Stock injectors, drop in turbo at most and no fuel system . So I called up Adrain at mad turbo werks and he told me what he did in his work truck with this madmax on stock fuel. He explained that this turbo the way he designed it will spool as fast as stock if not faster with proper tuning all while doing so with the stock injectors. So I went ahead and ordered one and Adrain had it to me in a week which I thought as pretty fast for a custom turbo. I Installed it on the truck which is a 2005 f250 sclb. Everything is stock all the way to the air filter, except for the normal studs, gaskets and egr ******. In my opinion It drives much like a pmax with 190s but spools so much faster and with NO smoke and egts are ice cold. I Hope to have some videos and maybe next Wednesday take it to the track to see exactly what it's making. First it's gonna need new cac boots with the 45-50 psi of boost its making !! If anyone is looking for a drop in charger with stock fueling for big power gains I would recommend the Madmax any day!
05e874d76314eeddb6b5b6fb1d3c05a8.jpg

24640aa7f08eebe99949e040daa35023.jpg

OBS F350

Reaction score
Runs like 190's and a powermax with stock injectors? Lol. And that's odd that it makes that much boost with the same amount of fuel and a larger turbo. I call bull until you get some track times. Um sure it may run better than stock, but not THAT good.

swinky

Reaction score
Well I want to start out with a big thanks to Adrain for his help and expertise! Here is how this project started . Had a friend come to me that was tired of losing to duramaxs that were only tuned. So I told him gonna need more fuel for starters . Thing was he wanted to stay as close to stock as possible . Stock injectors, drop in turbo at most and no fuel system . So I called up Adrain at mad turbo werks and he told me what he did in his work truck with this madmax on stock fuel. He explained that this turbo the way he designed it will spool as fast as stock if not faster with proper tuning all while doing so with the stock injectors. So I went ahead and ordered one and Adrain had it to me in a week which I thought as pretty fast for a custom turbo. I Installed it on the truck which is a 2005 f250 sclb. Everything is stock all the way to the air filter, except for the normal studs, gaskets and egr ******. In my opinion It drives much like a pmax with 190s but spools so much faster and with NO smoke and egts are ice cold. I Hope to have some videos and maybe next Wednesday take it to the track to see exactly what it's making. First it's gonna need new cac boots with the 45-50 psi of boost its making !! If anyone is looking for a drop in charger with stock fueling for big power gains I would recommend the Madmax any day!
05e874d76314eeddb6b5b6fb1d3c05a8.jpg

24640aa7f08eebe99949e040daa35023.jpg
Let us know when it runs slower than my truck did with the stock turbo. I've been 12.5 with 190/75s sooo yeah you're gonna be over a second off of what a 190/100 truck should run.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

04cr450

Reaction score
U can't prove it.. my 64.5 out flows that 66 probably close to double and I have the fuel to support it- more than enough and only see 45-48psi on a full fuel tune

swinky

Reaction score
***kin adriana at it again. Op you're about to have your heart broken.

strokin6L

Reaction score
My 68mm vgt and 190/75's never even made 45psi of boost....40 psi is the max. There's no way no how its gonna happen with Adrian's crapmax turbo and stock injectors. It's so unrealistic its not even funny!

Last edited:

JMart

Reaction score
***kin adriana at it again. Op you're about to have your heart broken.

:whs:

As soon as I started reading this thread my first thought was Adrian strikes again.

matt92idi

Reaction score
This escalated quickly. Didn't know MTW was still around.

I said the same thing when almost 15 guys said they had his turbos on Facebook. They claim they will roll anyone until someone said something about a nonvgt..... lol

swinky

Reaction score
Junk 366 that got my truck in the 11s with 190/75s...... right. You obviously didn't have good tuning.

TBagAMouseTrap

Reaction score
Junk 366 that got my truck in the 11s with 190/75s...... right. You obviously didn't have good tuning.

Didn't see your post until now but your bottle got you into the 11s, not your turbo or tune. And when I say junk I mean more shaft play than a gay couple and the comp wheel/housing is all chewed up from getting to friendly with each other.

swinky

Reaction score
Didn't see your post until now but your bottle got you into the 11s, not your turbo or tune. And when I say junk I mean more shaft play than a gay couple and the comp wheel/housing is all chewed up from getting to friendly with each other.
That's weird man. Mine has seen a retarded amount of abuse. It has tons of play but no contact.

Latest posts

Members online