The Next Chapter

Jomax

Reaction score
45dfcf55ee54c06e8b5f7415e6227e83.jpg

Saw this today and thought of this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TTBOOST

Reaction score
Got another question for you Mike can a pass through plate be used with the Midwest compounds I know the turbo mounts right their but wasn’t sure if it would work or not.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Got another question for you Mike can a pass through plate be used with the Midwest compounds I know the turbo mounts right their but wasn’t sure if it would work or not.

negative.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I think it's a midwest unit

yeah its a midwest , but its had a squeal on the 3-4 shift, and ive tried everything in tuning to fix it. not sure whats going on , but i'm gonna try an elite stage 2 just to see.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
yeah its a midwest , but its had a squeal on the 3-4 shift, and ive tried everything in tuning to fix it. not sure whats going on , but i'm gonna try an elite stage 2 just to see.
I beat the piss outta my basic Elite trans and it still felt good when I sold it. With some billet shafts and not stock converter itd be a brute.

Sent from my Galaxy S7

qzillanut

Reaction score
That 3-4 shift is what’s plaguing me as well. Something is difficult about that one.

Black AOD

Reaction score

I think that's the reason Suncoast does their E Clutch Hub Damper to fix that squeal.

doo dah

Reaction score

Not in a 17 but my Suncoast 750hp transmission was making the same noise with TD tuning. Took it to Chris B @ Truck Source and it is gone now. No matter how I drive it, can't get the squeal. 3-4 is down right nasty now when I'm flooring it, will knock the tires off.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Not in a 17 but my Suncoast 750hp transmission was making the same noise with TD tuning. Took it to Chris B @ Truck Source and it is gone now. No matter how I drive it, can't get the squeal. 3-4 is down right nasty now when I'm flooring it, will knock the tires off.

Interesting.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.