THERE'S A REAL DISSAPOINTED CORVETTE OWNER IN MY TOWN

Skcbb

Reaction score
I haven't been on here in awhile but I had to share this with you guys. You can see in my sig that Cutting Edge Diesel recently did a build for me. I don't really race but I do like to mash it every now and then just for kicks. I did run a 0-60 just to see what it would do and to test the Edge CTS and it said it ran it in 4.7 seconds.
Well today as I was going to work on a highway in the country the road goes from two lane to four lane and then back to two in about a one mile stretch. Well I left a light and a newer looking vette made a right in front of me and pulled all the way into the inside lane. The road goes back to one lane about 1/4 mile further so I gas it a bit to get by him. Well he gassed it sooooo, it was on. We both gun em and right where the road goes into one lane I merge into his lane and yep, that's right, he's behind me. Don't know how fast we were going and I don't know if I could beat him from a stop for 1/4 mile but I know he definitely thought his shiney new vette would blow the doors of my big heavy diesel pickup. That's good stuff.
For those of you who are going to say that I shouldn't race on public streets, I know. Sorry, but I couldn't resist.
So thanks again Matt Kubik at Cutting Edge Diesel for putting a smile on my face.

willholl79

Reaction score
I hope is wife was in the vette with him. "Honey, what's wrong with this thing? I thought you said it was the fastest care on the road."

Johnny77Mutt

Reaction score
I beat a camaro ss way back with my stock clutch slipping like a mofo, with just an exhaust and intake. There is nothing better than beating a modded out sports car with a "work truck".

Ironhide69802

Reaction score
I love beating cars that people think are fast. All I have is a 4" mbrp turbo back exhaust. Rest is my work in progress. Egr delete n the other usual **** is on the way

Jason

Reaction score
Dont get me wrong, I am not calling bull**** on your story at all. Depending on the year, it is very well possible. A newer c6 corvette, I would have a hard time with.

Skcbb

Reaction score
Dont get me wrong, I am not calling bull**** on your story at all. Depending on the year, it is very well possible. A newer c6 corvette, I would have a hard time with.

Well their 0-60 times published are faster than I ran by a bit. Either way...it was fun!

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Someone needs a sticker
3yza3y5u.jpg

Sent by my Nexus powered by this (╯°□°)╯

weazel

Reaction score
Well done, I like beating on all the lame ricer's in my dually, well that and dodges. V-8's don't like to play here, ricer's think they are racing everyone so that is easy. I wish a vette would line up on me, I would lose but just for fun

Translated from hillbilly, with tapatalk
Engineers clear the way!

Latest posts

Members online