Thinking bout goin non vgt

rmkking6

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanting some thoughts or recommendations on going to non vgt turbo setup. Im currently running a pmax with 190/75 cass injectors. Its a good street setup and does ok towing. Im looking for something different I roughly tow about 8-9k a few times a year when hauling my travel trailer. I want people's opinion what would work best for my setup kinda tired of the vgt setup. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

rmkking6

Reaction score
Towing occasionally during the summer months and it is my daily driver

Vinny07psd

Reaction score
I've driven both and honestly for daily driving use vgt is way better IMO, towing is a somewhat different story

rmkking6

Reaction score
You think a 362 will have enough air up on the top end I still use my truck for playing on the dyno and on the strip occasionally

rmkking6

Reaction score
Im really looking for something thats a little better for towing around the mountains

kdogg85

Reaction score
Depending on how deep your pockets are, those sticks will support a small compound setup say 362/475 or 472. Then you get the best of both worlds.

The 62 will allow some more fuel to be added but full fuel, it'll smoke fairly heavy. Towing, it'll do great as your spinning enough rpms to hold it in the zone.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Depending on how deep your pockets are, those sticks will support a small compound setup say 362/475 or 472. Then you get the best of both worlds.

The 62 will allow some more fuel to be added but full fuel, it'll smoke fairly heavy. Towing, it'll do great as your spinning enough rpms to hold it in the zone.

FMW s362 205/75 injectors. light haze

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWlt4uINGsI

rmkking6

Reaction score
That turbo cleans up nicely. What kinda power roughly would that setup put me at?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.